Any Hitchcock fans?

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last week in class the teacher showed us North by Northwest, about the first 40 mins or so. First Hitchcock film I ever seen and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Should watch the whole thing later on

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I forget the name of the movie but there was this one movie that I think Paul Newman was in that was directed by Hitchcock, about a submarine I think. I can't remember but I've yet to really check out any other Hitchcock movies.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I forget the name of the movie but there was this one movie that I think Paul Newman was in that was directed by Hitchcock, about a submarine I think. I can't remember but I've yet to really check out any other Hitchcock movies.

Torn Curtain?

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Vertigo, The Birds, Psycho are my favorites and the ones I watch the most. I haven't seen Dial M , or Man That Knew Too Much in years, so I have to get back into them. i still watch Hitchcock Presents though.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
everyone is sleeping on 'Frenzy', or I haven't seen it mentioned, classic Hitchcock, disturbing scenes.....I caught that coming home late one night on TCM, and was pretty shook...

'Rear Window', 'North By Northwest' (love the train scenes), 'Strangers on a Train', are probably my other favorites...The Hitchcock movie he didn't direct 'Charade' is dope as fukk too...

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
North by Northwest is the purest of excellence. So much swag in that movie :wow:

This will be the next hitchcock movie I watch ..

Can't believe I slept on all these classics. The way he did films was :mindblown: .. Now I know what biggie meant when he said " this rap Alfred Hitchcock "

Can anybody hook me up with a list of his films in colour?

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quikness, tell me what you have seen and I'll tell you want you need to see.

Also he has some great films that are in b&w.