Any Hitchcock fans?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rope was on last night.

The suspense building as the dinner party guest maneauver around the chest with the dead body in it was crazy. My favorite part was when the maid almost opened the chest just in time for the killer to put it down. You knew once Jame Stewart stepped in that room, someone was about to get figured out.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Rope was on last night.

The suspense building as the dinner party guest maneauver around the chest with the dead body in it was crazy. My favorite part was when the maid almost opened the chest just in time for the killer to put it down. You knew once Jame Stewart stepped in that room, someone was about to get figured out.

:snoop:

What channel???

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The 39 Steps and Vertigo aren't getting enough love in this thread. Props for the other titles getting love though, LOVED Rear Window...Psycho is obvious. Strangers on a Train is ill.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
cary grant made north by north west.

Imagine if Hitch gave the part to James stewart..James has no charisma

:wtf:

RearWindow1954.gif

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow.Just watched one about a nurse killer on the loose.And three nurses seeing after a sick patient in this creepy old house.Another old man with them has to go to the clinic and get oxygen tank in the middle of the night.So he leaves and killer calls them and tells them he's going to pay them a visit.Then they show a branch fall down and block the road.So i'm thinking ok old man is going to walk back cuz the road is blocked and they are going to think he is the killer.That was partly true except the killer ended up being one of the nurses in the house :ohmy: Thinking of copping dvd now.And who the fukk else is viewing this old thread while i'm typing this.It says 2 users viewing thread.Someone following me or some shyt.As if the shyt i just watched wasn't creepy enough.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I've only seen birds and that was when I was a kid. What should I peep first brehs? I'm tryna be on the edge of my seat ya dig?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whoever you are you not funny.I go to old ass threads months ago and they following me.Im serious stop stalking me.

:sadbron:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Lifeboat will always be my fave. As a filmmaker, I know how hard it is to have multiple characters talking in a scene for a long time and still have it be entertaining.

ThisRightHere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lifeboat will always be my fave. As a filmmaker, I know how hard it is to have multiple characters talking in a scene for a long time and still have it be entertaining.

Exactly, Lifeboat is a certified underrated classic. Hitchcock had to :cook: in that one.