Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the earth is alive. it has its own heartbeat and consciousness (this is proven). it recognised that the humans are destroying the earths resources so it started spawning a new generation of more aware humans that are on another level of consciousness than the previous generation who are stuck in work, work, work mode thus adding to the destruction of the earth. once this old generation dies off and we have an earth full of this new breed of humans we will have a much better way of living that doesnt rely on money and destroying the earths resources. theres an abundance of free energy abailable all around us that the oil corporations and the families behind them who are in true control have suppressed for centuries now.
blah blah blah, show me to the money, thats power...period no matter how u wanna slice it

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
um yes. hippies are anti capitalism and anti violence. rap is pro capitalism and gang bangers are pro violence.
2mwgr4y.jpg

yo moms

drunk
Daps
blah blah blah, show me to the money, thats power...period no matter how u wanna slice it

money is power to who? to the jp morgans? to the rothschilds? a monetary system can never sustain because profits come first before everything. a society of healthy, educated people is not profitable. the more people that are sick the more money is made. the more people in prison the more money is made.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TBH i was justing thinking about this black kids are raised to be submissive
"don't walk around thinking you're better than anybody else"
yup that's why were everybody bytch...that's why we give our talent and creativity away for a fukkin wage

nikka take a nap, you got a goddamn japanese cartoon in your avi, you aint flexing on NOBODY
its afro samurai dummy, the point of it is to chase being #1....like my post

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eat a Snickers, breh.
I dead ass wrote an email similar to this to someone until I ate and tooks my meds. I'm thinking and feeling much better now. Did the same last week. Gonna have to hear his mouth next week in the one-on-one session. Sometimes I seek conflict and like to vent.

OP, I feel most of what you're saying, but it not only Black men who have to suffer. Customs of affluent, White, straight, men influence how everyone should behave and live. Things will change within 20 years, as minorities in general have breakthroughs. It's like some people are able to break rules, others aren't. I wouldn't break rules as a black hood nygga. the elders know what's up. We have to take responsibility to live healthy and disciplined. Blacks suffer at higher rates from Diabetes, Depression, and Hypertension. Young Black men have the highest rate of death by homicide. i must change or die.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
theres very few rappers that preach anti capitalism. and gang bangers are violent. thats not news.
If you truly believe that rappers are the opposite of hippies I don't know what to say. Why not greedy fortune 500 company employees or owners? Why not the racist Militia movements that actually plan to confront the government? Plus why dumb the down to talk about victims and pawns of the culture of violence and capitalism instead of the biggest culprits i.e. Corporations, Wall Street tyc00ns, Billionaires and Governments which back Armies etc.? Hippies are more known for being drug taking idealists if you really want to generalize and that still isn't the opposite of a rapper or gang banger.

yo moms

drunk
Daps
If you truly believe that rappers are the opposite of hippies I don't know what to say. Why not greedy fortune 500 company employees or owners? Why not the racist Militia movements that actually plan to confront the government? Plus why dumb the down to talk about victims and pawns of the culture of violence and capitalism instead of the biggest culprits i.e. Corporations, Wall Street tyc00ns, Billionaires and Governments which back Armies etc.? Hippies are more known for being drug taking idealists if you really want to generalize and that still isn't the opposite of a rapper or gang banger.

i didnt list those because i thought we were talking about the opposite of a hippy in the black community. corparations, stock market c*nts and all the rest is a white invention.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
i didnt list those because i thought we were talking about the opposite of a hippy in the black community. corparations, stock market c*nts and all the rest is a white invention.
... but those people can be Black too ... or did TV tell you something different? :mjpls:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
... but those people can be Black too ... or did TV tell you something different? :mjpls:

no. the corporations that own the banks and the oil and these things are strictly white families. theres no blacks in the morgans or the rothschilds.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
no. the corporations that own the banks and the oil and these things are strictly white families. theres no blacks in the morgans or the rothschilds.
from one extreme to the other ... :jbhmm:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
from one extreme to the other ... :jbhmm:

what do you mean? are you disputing that the families behind these powerful corporations are white? they are easily tracebale. why would you think blacks are a part of the destruction of the earth? these corporations have hands in countries all over the world. they loan money to these foreign countries knowing they wont be able to pay it back. and when they come back for the money and they dont have it, they negotiate with the country's natural resources and sign them over to these american corporations.