Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
what do you mean? are you disputing that the families behind these powerful corporations are white? they are easily tracebale. why would you think blacks are a part of the destruction of the earth? these corporations have hands in countries all over the world. they loan money to these foreign countries knowing they wont be able to pay it back. and when they come back for the money and they dont have it, they negotiate with the country's natural resources and sign them over to these american corporations.
I'm not saying that they're not white. I'm saying that it's either rappers and gang bangers or industrialists with your responses, while my original point was that hippies are not the opposite of the former.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm on my lunch break chilling listening to my coworkers discuss their boring ass lives and I was thinking ....

The only thing humility get u in this society is a foot up the ass and a dry dikk, because the only ppl out here winning are ppl that believe in themselves and believe that they're the best.

The reason why so many black ppl, black men in particular struggle in this society is because our elders, these old nikkas taught us from day one to be humble, docile, submissive. Esp those old church nikkas, they basically teach u to be a bytch.

Go to school, get a job, show up on time, work hard, be polite to cacs in power, respect any WM in a suit, fear authority like police etc....
That's why we been here for 500 years and nikkas are still OK with the status quo. A bullshyt job, some over priced used car and some clothes. What type of life is that? U mean to that's the only thing I have to aspire to? That's it? Man fukk that, why don't nikkas want more? Why not fight to live the life u deserve, I mean our ancestors were hung from trees and how are we still in the conditions were in? We were suppose to learn from them and make sure we improved...

I blame these old nikkas, always telling kids to be humble, be polite, respect authority.. Teachers, managers etc....the only thing that get u... is a foot up your ass and if you're a female a dikk up it.

I hate these old nikkas so much, they got the nerves ask why young nikkas in Chicago are blowing each other heads off, its because of them. They didn't set nothing up, now look at this shyt, its all fukked up, its like the wild west out here. These kids have no direction.

That's why I respect jack Johnson, ALI, mayweather...as a black man u have to be cocky, it take a lot of belief to feel like u can rise up from hell in America, u have to feel like a god..

The only reason why ppl want u to be humble is to keep u on your knees. They use to hang BM for being too talented, being too smart, being too skilled, for walking with their head's held high. Any BM that's humble or embrace humility is a fakkit, idc what nobody say. Be humble if I want but you'll end up like these losers that i work with, 40 plus complaining about how they're tired of getting their ass kicked by the company. But they deserve it, because they never had the balls to want more.

To the young cats, always think you're the shyt and don't be ashamed. fukk humility, fukk anybody that tell u to humble yourself...

There is no "we"...there is only "you".......do for self then decide if you want to help others

Why do you hang around old n!ggaz who didn't create companies to hire the next generation
nor reject feminism in the black community which created this matriarchy ?

There's nothing to be gained from conversations with these jaded workerbees and scholars

Stack yours and keep it pushing

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No you must be social and be a great communicator who people can relate with but is confident in their abilities and firm when they have to be

You sound like a delusional idiot
whatever nikka

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
whatever nikka

At the end of the day different styles of people see success...it's how it meshes with your talent...steve jobs was an a$$hole who was feared by those who he worked with...not a very humble guy...the founders of Google are loved by their employees and gave them incredible perks and always valued their employees pretty humble I would ...both had the same result and changed the world with their companies

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@DrX

Besides thinking he's the shyt even though he has nothing but a few pair of expensive sneakers, what exactly should this new bold young black man do to achieve this better life that we now lack?

While we wait, being humble is something that was being taught to disciples for 5000 years plus. From a context that has absolutely nothing to do with America, Slavery, or anything that relates to modern day living: a person who has everything is viewed as a better person if he is also humble. The arrogant braggart is seen as unwise.

Archimedes

All Star
Daps
Being humble is about recognizing your limitations and not discounting what others have to tell you for petty reasons.

You're basically mistaking confidence in yourself with arrogance and being humble with being a bytch.

Deutsche Bank

Some Of My Partners Dope Fiends Ha
Daps
Reppin
Hookers & Blow
On the contrary, black men are raised by their manic depressive/schizophrenic whore mothers to be loud mouth Menace To Society cast members who dress like gay stylists in a Bronner Bros. hair show. They also go their entire lives with undiagnosed psychological disorders from years of horrifically savage sexual and physical abuse at the hands of family members.

A lot of black people develop some degree of a disassociative identity disorder to cope with a completely illogical upbringing of violence and unhealthy sexual activity. This also leads to ridiculous overcompensating ass ideologies that anyone raised in a normal household can immediately recognize as some of the most chickenshyt smart dumb half-baked nonsense they've ever heard.