Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
when saddam hussein was in power he stopped all opium production in his country. the usa didnt like this so set to take him out. once saddam was took out iraq started producing opium at record levels every year. now 80% of the worlds opium comes from iraq. this shyt is all a game to produce profit for the corporations smh.
I think you mean Afghanistan and the Taliban about the whole opium story. But yeah, that's what happened in Afghanistan.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
dude was spitting :wow:

I agree with the posters who said you gotta be humble when ur starting out you can soak up game. You definitely have to feel you are the shyt internally and keep that fire burning so you don't end up going thru the motions just doing enough to get by like so many people of all ethnicities and both genders

Sugarbush

Sucka Free
Supporter
Daps
The true definition of the word humble would discourage anyone to practice humility

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Whatever concept he was talking about I don't think he knew. You don't have to choose one to be the other. I think OP was just trying to find support to be an a$$hole when ever they wanted

JNew

Superstar
Daps
The idea Op present isn’t dumb. It’s just op and 90% of the poster don’t know what they’re talking about.