Any black man that's humble is a fukkin idiot

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Uh....go two countries to the east and you'll be in Afghanistan that produces poppy...and not Saddam but the Taliban stopped poppy production. Not sure how it relates to OP's thread, but carry on :jbhmm:

exactly. why do you think the american government wanted the taliban out so much? because they stopped opium production. sam pe shyt happened in venezuela and ecquador among many many other countries in the world. if you dont give up what the american hovernment wants they take you out and put someone in place who will sell the countries resources.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
humility is important to me only bc when shyt doesn't go right you dont look stupid. i always say stay humble so you dont have to get humbled

but at the same time i feel what you're saying. I think i prefer the idea of blacks being confident, not boastful.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
and your life is more boring than his. so whats ur point?

or holding drunken kkk rallies in your kitchen with strange white boys is your idea of a good time? :usure:

Actually no it isn't it. Not extravagant, but it's not spouting woulda coulda shoulda and looking down on others and being spiteful towards women.

And it's funny you're so stuck on a drunk barely coherent topic that you can't even make it sound any more convincing or intriguing without obviously over exaggerate.

This is coming from an individual that talks about how "c00ns need to pay/dealt with" but ain't doing shyt to bring that to fruition.

:sas2:

Don't do that.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually no it isn't it. Not extravagant, but it's not spouting woulda coulda shoulda and looking down on others and being spiteful towards women.

And it's funny you're so stuck on a drunk barely coherent topic that you can't even make it sound any more convincing or intriguing without obviously over exaggerate.

This is coming from an individual that talks about how "c00ns need to pay/dealt with" but ain't doing shyt to bring that to fruition.

:sas2:

Don't do that.

dudes always tryna blame it on the alcohol :mjlol:

and how did i suggest c00ns "pay/be dealt with"? :jbhmm:

you're being lame hank. don't do that.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_nn44v7kWzl1tpri36o1_400.gif

Dap + rep

:russ:

+rep

OP great thread

+rep

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
dudes always tryna blame it on the alcohol :mjlol:

and how did i suggest c00ns "pay/be dealt with"? :jbhmm:

you're being lame hank. don't do that.

I don't know, but you follow the same pattern as a chunk of the unhinged zealots here: babble and offer nothing but counter-productivity.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
the earth is alive. it has its own heartbeat and consciousness (this is proven). it recognised that the humans are destroying the earths resources so it started spawning a new generation of more aware humans that are on another level of consciousness than the previous generation who are stuck in work, work, work mode thus adding to the destruction of the earth. once this old generation dies off and we have an earth full of this new breed of humans we will have a much better way of living that doesnt rely on money and destroying the earths resources. theres an abundance of free energy abailable all around us that the oil corporations and the families behind them who are in true control have suppressed for centuries now.
Black hippies :francis:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
@DrX

You fukkin up breh. Humility got me where I am today. Listen to your elders.

It is better to have a quiet fire that activates at the right moments instead of constantly being ablaze and fizzling out when it really counts/matters.

I know a lot of nikkas that are still working at Target/Walmart and prideful.

The time for Pride is when you're at the top. Not the bottom.:francis:

Put your head down and grind. Otherwise you're gonna get nowhere. I came from having zero options to where I am today by being humble, a sponge and absorbing knowledge from my elders whether CAC or not. :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I'm not saying be a p*ssy and get walked over. That's not it.

But learn to defer to those who are clearly more ahead in the game than you.

Take notes and listen. Trust me when you obtain some knowledge worth listening to - People will naturally listen, and be humble themselves because they will know they need to get that knowledge to further their own ambitions.

DillaTUDE

Superstar
Daps
and why is that?

Gotta love this site. Fighting the good fight against racism but still sexist af.

I always forget who said it but they said it best "if racism only affected bw, no one would care"

Yo GTFO with this fake outrage... OP never mentioned anything about black women or any other group of people having to remain humble. He simply suggested that black men should stop being docile.

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
I think i prefer the idea of blacks being confident, not boastful.

I move confidently and with decision at work, but I don't boast. People respect me because they can't attack an ego I don't show.

When your ego is hidden that is a huge advantage. Even when I'm sonning someone over e-mail like one of our vendors and ripping them a new one - I do it with such finesse and respect that they bend over backwards to comply.

They know that a nikka that is not brash is more dangerous than the loud boastful ones. I find creative ways and language that is non-confrontational to imply that if you continue to fukk up you will be removed from service.

They get the message loud and clear. Well at least most of them. The dumb ones will learn soon enough the hard way when they get the e-mail that the relationship is terminated.

Be cold and calculating. Calm fire nikka.