Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Daps
John Boyega decided to focus on getting Africans in cinema and i applaud him. nikkas want to separate themselves from immigrants but still enjoy our swag, hell no.

Nigerian immigrants are literally giving the entire african diaspora life and nikkas still want to hate. From sports, entertainment, medicine, tech, and music, nigerians are doing their thing and not asking for handouts. How you can hate on that is beyong me.

Y'all can't fukk with ados swag

We been the blueprint since the beginning

U copy us before we will ever copy y'all foh

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Yup. And most ADOS know this and dont care. Hence why these ADOS should be considered an and enemy of black progress.

Thunda FIYA anyone claiming ADOS knowing the entire movement is funded by white supremacists.
Its sad how many people would turn their back on their own for a check. Whats fukked up is when the United States started protesting after George Floyd's murder other countries supported our fight. Now that we're talking about getting monetary support, the US is like fukk Africans, fukk blacks in the UK and fukk blacks here that aren't ados.

Black lives matter brought majority of us together so "they" had to push ados to separate us again. Now we're having these stupid discussions about who's really black and who is ados.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ados was created by Carnell and FBA was created by Tariq both groups are literally the same thing. Tariq even tried to trademark FBA (how do you trademark a lineage? )
No, ADOS was founded by Tone & Yvette. Tariq got mad because he was corrected by them about a dumb point he was making on twitter then he decided to swaggerjack ADOS and make a clone of it called FBA; which espouses much of the rhetoric you adjacent SWS like to pin on ADOS.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
John Boyega decided to focus on getting Africans in cinema and i applaud him. nikkas want to separate themselves from immigrants but still enjoy our swag, hell no.

Nigerian immigrants are literally giving the entire african diaspora life and nikkas still want to hate. From sports, entertainment, medicine, tech, and music, nigerians are doing their thing and not asking for handouts. How you can hate on that is beyong me.
Lol no wonder they call Nigerians arrogant.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It turns out that ADOS co-founder and hash tag creator, Yvette Carnell, is by her own admission on the board of PFIR, Progressives for Immigration Reform, a front group for the pro-Trump, white nationalist group FAIR, Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Yvette Carnell founded breakingbrown.com and uses its twitter account below left to acknowledge she is on the board of PFIR, "not a right wing group." But it has been well known as a MAGA outfit for some time, at least since 2010.

"ADOS co-founder Yvette Carnell admits to being a board member of the right wing think tank, PFIR - a known front group for white nationalist John Tanton's FAIR. This is the source of the xenophobia, anti African, pro trump rhetoric."
ADOS - American Descendants of Slavery
Do yall have short-term memories? She addressed this already, its literally like beating a dead horse. And even if she is against immigration, what of it? A lot of yall are against reparations, and share many viewpoints relative to these white nationalist when it comes to ADOS anyway.

qwer

Banned
Daps
I know Kunte Fela But I’m not gonna act like I’m a huge fan of Afrobeats.But you have some nerve. You are a black African living in Canada and all you do is sit around and comment on what black Americans do. You really need to go away.
It’s fela kuti:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

qwer

Banned
Daps
it can simply be an ethnicity or nationality like haitian or igbo. the only difference is we have not had a distinct name due to us being designated as simply black by cacs who took everything away from us
So you don’t think African American is a good term:francis::francis::francis:

qwer

Banned
Daps
Where the lie in that? :ohhh:
Even though I went to Africa(Jozi, South Africa) and my pops did when he was younger(Egypt), I'm willing to bet I have at least 3 generations in my family tree(grandparents, great grand, great great grand) who never been in Africa let alone knew anything about it.

Like all ADOS, America is my ancestral home. My ethnic group(ADOS) is a mixture of slaves; slave masters, and in some cases Native Americans. Our existence came to be when we started building this country through slavery.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
so you don’t believe your african but that you are American that your lineage begins in America. I bet you feel like you have more in common with a white American than a west African

qwer

Banned
Daps
Do yall have short-term memories? She addressed this already, its literally like beating a dead horse. And even if she is against immigration, what of it? A lot of yall are against reparations, and share many viewpoints relative to these white nationalist when it comes to ADOS anyway.
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Most Africans support reparations for African Americans as that would support precedence for Africans to receive reparations as well.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps

full