Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
As far as black people are concerned Nigerians are the retarded cousin who comes to your house and demands to play the video game with you so you hand them a controller that’s not even plugged in and they go on and on about how they’re winning the game. Fukkin parasites. :russ::russ::russ:

Parasite richer than the p*ssy ass host :wow:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
And like most Nigerians we don’t give a fukk. The Chinese don’t respect you and y’all let them do whatever they want in ya country. Stop hating on Nigeria but welcoming Chinese with open arms. SMH

Right. All these other Africans hatin on Nigerians in public but they watching bbnaija at the crib bumping Burnaboy and Wizkid in the shower :mjlol::mjlol:

Asante

All Star
Daps
Incorrect. Henry Sylvester Williams was not African American and he was widely considered one of the founders of Pan Africanism.

Dude stop it! HARLEM was the hub of Pan Africanism.

fvugltwmsod31.jpg

"History Of Pan-Africanist Intellectuals

Pan-Africanist ideas first began to circulate in the mid-19th century in the United States, led by Africans from the Western Hemisphere. The most important early Pan-Africanists were Martin Delany and Alexander Crummel, both African Americans, and Edward Blyden, a West Indian."

Pan-Africanism

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
I always respect Nigerians ambition.

But what Homie said is true. That same attitude is why Y’all leadership is probably top 5 most corrupt in the world. A lot of other West African countries strive to be like Nigeria, hence while Africa is in disarray for the most part.

Born and Raised here, both my Parents are Liberian.

Knowing the struggle that we all go through as Black ppl in this country, why would we be against y’all getting reparations?

The groundwork that was laid allowed my parents to be able to migrate here. If you know the history of Liberia and the civil war, I could easily have been born there and had to live through that. I have first cousins who have lived through that, and no hood story I’ve been through or been told about even come close.

So I’m Blessed and that’s partly due to your ancestors.

And I’m willing to bet at least 95% of Non-ADOS agree with my sentiments. I say all that to say why do I feel so much animosity towards Africans.

My Knuckle game was top notch because I refused to be bullied as kid, I always demanded respect. Ask any African, Haitian, etc how it was growing up in the hood of you wasn’t holding your own.

But that’s part of the experience of growing up in the hood. We all lived side-side and are look at as one in the same at the end of the day.

I’m Liberian with a last name of Brown so I’m pretty sure my lineage traces back to some of the original slaves of who were sent back to Liberia. My Dad wasn’t in my life like that so that’s definitely something I gotta pick his brain about. But I know all about my Mom side.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Who else's interests have your put before yours? I would love to know this?

ADOS have been shamed to putting our specific issues to the side to rise the tide for "everyone" and we end up drowning. The corporate media loves to put white women, immigration and lgbt issues as "black issues" and then we end up with nothing.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ADOS have been shamed to putting our specific issues to the side to rise the tide for "everyone" and we end up drowning. The corporate media loves to put white women, immigration and lgbt issues as "black issues" and then we end up with nothing.

This is very true

Then say this the first time.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
You don't even believe the bs you just typed :mjlol:

Who trying to be like you nikkas? :russ:

Even y'all current pop culture figures make their living trying to look like us or sound like us(Burna Boy; Luvvie, Wale, John Boyega) :dead:

When I was in London and Jozi, ain't nobody was trying to sound or be like Naijas, they was saying our sling and copying our trends :mjlol:
Burna boy is more inspired by West Indian than ADOs

Ya?

Banned
Daps
I know Kunte Fela But I’m not gonna act like I’m a huge fan of Afrobeats.But you have some nerve. You are a black African living in Canada and all you do is sit around and comment on what black Americans do. You really need to go away.

I have nerve, perhaps should label every thread non ADOS not allowed and then I would know only ADOS can speak on topics. I still See your ass commenting on African threads let me know when you apply what you are demanding.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Incorrect. Henry Sylvester Williams was not African American and he was widely considered one of the founders of Pan Africanism.

But he was born in 1869? This doesn't sound right at all. Pan Africanism goes back to the 1700's among the free black community of New England.

Paul Cuffe alone was born a century before Henry Sylvester Williams and was a pan-africanist who started a movement to resettle Sierra Leone.

Paul Cuffe | American ship owner, merchant, and Pan-Africanist

fvugltwmsod31.jpg

Pan-Africanist ideas first began to circulate in the mid-19th century in the United States, led by Africans from the Western Hemisphere. The most important early Pan-Africanists were Martin Delany and Alexander Crummel, both African Americans, and Edward Blyden, a West Indian."

Pan-Africanism

Yep.

Delaney even came up with the Pan-African slogan "Africa for Africans".

But even before Crummell and Delaney, you had men like Paul Cuffe (see above), James Forten, and William Whipper who laid the groundwork for an "African" identity and African resettlement.

Last edited:

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I have nerve, perhaps should label every thread non ADOS not allowed and then I would know only ADOS can speak on topics. I still See your ass commenting on African threads let me know when you apply what you are demanding.

You don’t see me commenting on African threads That much. Not as much as I see you in three years about black Americans especially black American men.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And like most Nigerians we don’t give a fukk. The Chinese don’t respect you and y’all let them do whatever they want in ya country. Stop hating on Nigeria but welcoming Chinese with open arms. SMH

Your dont get it, aint nobody hating on y'all. Your just need to check your damn attitudes

And the fukk the you talking bout Chinese. I'm Sierra Leonean, I know the issues and problems in my Country. And the Chinese ain't one of them

And I know we have a lot better chance fixing our issues then you guys.:mjlol:

We only got 7 million people, and 16 ethnic groups to worry about.

Your forever fukked, with how shiit is set up in Naijaland:mjlol:

Hydroking23

Gunners for Life!
Daps
Reppin
Michigan Avenue & Aba Road
Your dont get it, aint nobody hating on y'all. Your just need to check your damn attitudes

And the fukk the you talking bout Chinese. I'm Sierra Leonean, I know the issues and problems in my Country. And the Chinese ain't one of them

And I know we have a lot better chance fixing our issues then you guys.:mjlol:

We only got 7 million people, and 16 ethnic groups to worry about.

Your forever fukked, with how shiit is set up in Naijaland:mjlol:

Who are you fooling. Nigerian troops were responsible for upholding the peace in your war torn country. People in Sierra Leone stay watching Nollywood films don’t get it twisted. :ufdup:

But he was born in 1869? This doesn't sound right at all. Pan Africanism goes back to the 1700's among the free black community of New England.

Paul Cuffe alone was born a century before Henry Sylvester Williams and was a pan-africanist who started a movement to resettle Sierra Leone.

Paul Cuffe | American ship owner, merchant, and Pan-Africanist

Yep.

Delaney even came up with the Pan-African slogan "Africa for Africans".

But even before Crummell and Delaney, you had men like Paul Cuffe (see above), James Forten, and William Whipper who laid the groundwork for an "African" identity and African resettlement.

This is true, but when you consider people like Ottobah Cugoano and groups like the Sons of Africa, Pan Africanism as a concept was prevalent among blacks in Africa and the United Kingdom. So one cannot say that African Americans started Pan Africanism without taking these people and groups into consideration.

fvugltwmsod31.jpg

Pan-Africanism

So are you denying the existence of Henry Sylvester Williams and the fact that he organized the FIRST Pan African meeting??? There were people Outside of America like Ottobah Cugoano that circulated Pan Africanist ideas prior to those you mentioned.