Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It was when she going in on John boyega, months prior and everyone called her out on it. He’s risking to be black balled and you mocking him saying he isn’t doing jack that’s highly disingenuous
John Boyega decided to focus on getting Africans in cinema and i applaud him. nikkas want to separate themselves from immigrants but still enjoy our swag, hell no.

Nigerian immigrants are literally giving the entire african diaspora life and nikkas still want to hate. From sports, entertainment, medicine, tech, and music, nigerians are doing their thing and not asking for handouts. How you can hate on that is beyong me.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You guys don't even know the doctrine of the group you are part of. Here is the leader of your group saying Pan Africanism is dead.

Yvette Carnell, Tariq and all the other prominent personalities in the ADoS and FBA have denounced Pan Africanism many times saying it is not for Black Americans. If you are part of the ADoS or FBA movement, Pan Africanism is not for you.

Exactly. Dudes don't even though the ethos of the movements they claim to represent. :laff:

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
John Boyega decided to focus on getting Africans in cinema and i applaud him. nikkas want to separate themselves from immigrants but still enjoy our swag, hell no.

Nigerian immigrants are literally giving the entire african diaspora life and nikkas still want to hate. From sports, entertainment, medicine, tech, and music, nigerians are doing their thing and not asking for handouts. How you can hate on that is beyong me.

Not quite sure

but was this post meant to be sarcastic:dwillhuh:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ados was created by Carnell and FBA was created by Tariq both groups are literally the same thing. Tariq even tried to trademark FBA (how do you trademark a lineage? )
Exactly. These idiots love to hide behind all black Americans as if every black person in America subscribes to this bullshyt.

They’re morons

Last edited:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Lol no he wouldn’t get black balled he was protesting when everyone was getting called out and BLM was at its height. He’d get black balled if he was against BLM or trans or whatever.
What are you talking about? him and the directors at Disney we’re going at it because he didn’t like his roll in Star Wars did I’m at work but use the search function about the Star Wars threads
Oh ok, so no evidence for that one.
Any other instances you recall? :jbhmm:
Of her going after immigrant blacks? Just go through her Twitter handle you’ll find something

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
What are you talking about? him and the directors at Disney we’re going at it because he didn’t like his roll in Star Wars did I’m at work but use the search function about the Star Wars threads

Of her going after immigrant blacks? Just go through her Twitter handle you’ll find something
I’m talking about when he was crying protesting talmbout I don’t know if I’m going to have a career after this knowing how safe it was to speak out. As a matter of fact, if he didn’t speak out he’d be “cancelled” (which is bullshyt anyway, no one gets cancelled).

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It's in their name.
First you assume the name Asante is Ghanaian, then you state ADOS means they believe their lineage started in America. I don’t know why but it seems like it frightens you that black Americans are separating their ethnic backgrounds from others.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’m talking about when he was crying protesting talmbout I don’t know if I’m going to have a career after this knowing how safe it was to speak out. As a matter of fact, if he didn’t speak out he’d be “cancelled” (which is bullshyt anyway, no one gets cancelled).
Nah you definitely playing they were gunna use that as fuel to give him the boot, we’ve saw this happen real time he wasn’t “safe” in any sense of the word initially, it was only because folks were starting to get aggressive that Disney eased up and left The Situation alone and that social media backpacking came and everyone did a complete 180