Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nah you definitely playing they were gunna use that as fuel to give him the boot, we’ve saw this happen real time he wasn’t “safe” in any sense of the word initially, it was only because folks were starting to get aggressive that Disney eased up and left The Situation alone and that social media backpacking came and everyone did a complete 180
So why did he say he left cause he didn’t wanna do the same role?

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
It turns out that ADOS co-founder and hash tag creator, Yvette Carnell, is by her own admission on the board of PFIR, Progressives for Immigration Reform, a front group for the pro-Trump, white nationalist group FAIR, Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Yvette Carnell founded breakingbrown.com and uses its twitter account below left to acknowledge she is on the board of PFIR, "not a right wing group." But it has been well known as a MAGA outfit for some time, at least since 2010.

"ADOS co-founder Yvette Carnell admits to being a board member of the right wing think tank, PFIR - a known front group for white nationalist John Tanton's FAIR. This is the source of the xenophobia, anti African, pro trump rhetoric."
ADOS - American Descendants of Slavery

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
It turns out that ADOS co-founder and hash tag creator, Yvette Carnell, is by her own admission on the board of PFIR, Progressives for Immigration Reform, a front group for the pro-Trump, white nationalist group FAIR, Federation for American Immigration Reform.

Yvette Carnell founded breakingbrown.com and uses its twitter account below left to acknowledge she is on the board of PFIR, "not a right wing group." But it has been well known as a MAGA outfit for some time, at least since 2010.

"ADOS co-founder Yvette Carnell admits to being a board member of the right wing think tank, PFIR - a known front group for white nationalist John Tanton's FAIR. This is the source of the xenophobia, anti African, pro trump rhetoric."
ADOS - American Descendants of Slavery
Yup. And most ADOS know this and dont care. Hence why these ADOS should be considered an and enemy of black progress.

Thunda FIYA anyone claiming ADOS knowing the entire movement is funded by white supremacists.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So you ok with her talking greasy about other groups of black peoples and somehow after talking shyt we Just gone be cool with it :unimpressed:
:pachaha: Give me an instance of her backtracking then kumbaya'ing or stay tf out my mentions, damn.

I feel like Kevin Samuels asking bw why they left their husband: a whole lot of hemming and hawing. We been going back and forth damn near all afternoon yet you still have nothing. :skip:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
:pachaha: Give me an instance of her backtracking then kumbaya'ing or stay tf out my mentions, damn.

I feel like Kevin Samuels asking bw why they left their husband: a whole lot of hemming and hawing. We been going back and forth damn near all afternoon yet you still have nothing. :skip:
So you’re ok with her shyttin on folks and wondering why we’re pushing back ?

@neotheflyingone no end in sight

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Well Igbos are an African ethnic group (keyword being African) ADoS and FBA are a group that believe their origins began in America

Where the lie in that? :ohhh:
Even though I went to Africa(Jozi, South Africa) and my pops did when he was younger(Egypt), I'm willing to bet I have at least 3 generations in my family tree(grandparents, great grand, great great grand) who never been in Africa let alone knew anything about it.

Like all ADOS, America is my ancestral home. My ethnic group(ADOS) is a mixture of slaves; slave masters, and in some cases Native Americans. Our existence came to be when we started building this country through slavery.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
John Boyega decided to focus on getting Africans in cinema and i applaud him. nikkas want to separate themselves from immigrants but still enjoy our swag, hell no.

Nigerian immigrants are literally giving the entire african diaspora life and nikkas still want to hate.
From sports, entertainment, medicine, tech, and music, nigerians are doing their thing and not asking for handouts. How you can hate on that is beyong me.

You don't even believe the bs you just typed :mjlol:

Who trying to be like you nikkas? :russ:

Even y'all current pop culture figures make their living trying to look like us or sound like us(Burna Boy; Luvvie, Wale, John Boyega) :dead:

When I was in London and Jozi, ain't nobody was trying to sound or be like Naijas, they was saying our sling and copying our trends :mjlol:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
John Boyega decided to focus on getting Africans in cinema and i applaud him. nikkas want to separate themselves from immigrants but still enjoy our swag, hell no.

Nigerian immigrants are literally giving the entire african diaspora life and nikkas still want to hate. From sports, entertainment, medicine, tech, and music, nigerians are doing their thing and not asking for handouts. How you can hate on that is beyong me.

:jbhmm: