Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Breh, ADOS probably dislikes Trump more than African immigrants.

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
I know a couple Africans that support trump not to many West Indians or Americans at least at my job most of em Nigerian. To one ghanian they support him cuz they like his honesty at least that's what I'm told a lot of them don't think or care about his racism

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I always respect Nigerians ambition.

But what Homie said is true. That same attitude is why Y’all leadership is probably top 5 most corrupt in the world. A lot of other West African countries strive to be like Nigeria, hence while Africa is in disarray for the most part.

Born and Raised here, both my Parents are Liberian.

Knowing the struggle that we all go through as Black ppl in this country, why would we be against y’all getting reparations?

The groundwork that was laid allowed my parents to be able to migrate here. If you know the history of Liberia and the civil war, I could easily have been born there and had to live through that. I have first cousins who have lived through that, and no hood story I’ve been through or been told about even come close.

So I’m Blessed and that’s partly due to your ancestors.

And I’m willing to bet at least 95% of Non-ADOS agree with my sentiments. I say all that to say why do I feel so much animosity towards Africans.

My Knuckle game was top notch because I refused to be bullied as kid, I always demanded respect. Ask any African, Haitian, etc how it was growing up in the hood of you wasn’t holding your own.

But that’s part of the experience of growing up in the hood. We all lived side-side and are look at as one in the same at the end of the day.

I’m Liberian with a last name of Brown so I’m pretty sure my lineage traces back to some of the original slaves of who were sent back to Liberia. My Dad wasn’t in my life like that so that’s definitely something I gotta pick his brain about. But I know all about my Mom side.

Repped

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You know the arguments are inconsequential when the topic is about swag and black people complaining about other black people getting affirmative action.