Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Do yall have short-term memories? She addressed this already, its literally like beating a dead horse. And even if she is against immigration, what of it? A lot of yall are against reparations, and share many viewpoints relative to these white nationalist when it comes to ADOS anyway.
So since she admitted it means it doesn't matter now?

I'm sorry but an organization that claims to be for black people that is supported by white supremacist and is pro trump is hard to ignore for me. Yall can blindly follow this movement if yall want.

Whats happening right now is exactly what white supremacist and racist politicians want.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
I'd take it a few steps further than simply the ire at potential immigrant relatives not gaining access here, but the loss of potential access(in theory) real, or in imagined being at the heart of the raw feelings...better yet, fears, & suspicions on the Ados movement.

We all can agree, aside from characters, mainly Tariq that the claim of 'divisiveness' is nothing more than a easily seen thru, smoke screen, however. :usure:
I know a Puerto Rican isn't talking

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I’ve gotten warnings for my posts here. It’s clear the mods don’t like when I son ADOS members.

For that reason I’m out. Good luck
No. You’re generally a shytty poster flip-flippity fukk but I find you amusing at times.

Everybody gets warning points for bullshyt sometimes. I certainly have. Who cares?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Lol no wonder they call Nigerians arrogant.
tenor.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do yall have short-term memories? She addressed this already, its literally like beating a dead horse. And even if she is against immigration, what of it? A lot of yall are against reparations, and share many viewpoints relative to these white nationalist when it comes to ADOS anyway.
African immigrants ARE NOT against reparations. This is a fukking lie

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
African immigrants ARE NOT against reparations. This is a fukking lie
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: These guys are some fools like an african is really campaigning for african americans to not get reparations.
He was responding to me saying Yvette Carnell is against immigration.

Basically he said since she admitted she was working for a pro trump, anti immigration, white supremacist funded group we shouldn't care.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
Breh more Africans support Trump than you know, trust me :francis:

They want him to stay in office :francis:

Exactly. Trump has done good for Africa by just leaving us alone and declaring Boko Haram as a terrorist group. Obama and the Democrats caused complete chaos in Africa and left like bandits getting campaign funds from corrupt leaders.

Hillary and the mess with Haiti. I didn't vote for Trump but find no issue with him.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Exactly. Trump has done good for Africa by just leaving us alone and declaring Boko Haram as a terrorist group. Obama and the Democrats caused complete chaos in Africa and left like bandits getting campaign funds from corrupt leaders.

Hillary and the mess with Haiti. I didn't vote for Trump but find no issue with him.
Exactly. Trump has been great for Africa because he's leaving it alone. I prefer that than the disastrous intervention that that fukkboy Obama and that demon Hilary did.