Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
How can you be AdoS and claim to be a pan Africanist at the same time? Ados and FBA folks are against the idea of Pan Africanisim
it can simply be an ethnicity or nationality like haitian or igbo. the only difference is we have not had a distinct name due to us being designated as simply black by cacs who took everything away from us

Asante

All Star
Daps
It’s funny how your username is an African(Ghanaian) isn’t that not cultural appropriation

Or is it a sign of my belief in Pan Africanism as an FBA? Wasn't there an accusation that FBA's are not Pan African thrown out there?

nikka your west African you probably have Nigerian ancestry.

I do as a matter of fact.

Bantus are East, central and southern African.

Bantu's are also in Cameroon, and is the name of the greater African language family that Igbo, Yoruba, Ashanti, etc etc belong to. It comes from Theophile Obenga's "Negro-Egyptian" language family.

And now you are trying to say that igbos are set worshippers

I didn't specify Igbos, but rather the member who the post was aimed at....

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I am and have been pro pan africanist. It’s ADOS that’s been hating on pan Africanist. Get your facts straight.
Actually quote someone else. I’m done here
I flamed this c00n so bad he put me on ignore. :mjlol: Nigerians are the most sensitive, conniving, nasty motherfukkers around and theres a reason why they're hated all around africa. :hhh:

Ya?

Banned
Daps
What do you know about Americans when you live in Canada?

let me flip that question to you, what do you know about Afrobeats given you don’t listen to It and never stepped to the continent? Why do you think it’s ok to comment of it african actualities and get your panties when mom ADOS does the same?

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
That is low IQ posting!
ados denotes ethnicity

how is that in conflict with pan-africanism:mindblown:
You guys don't even know the doctrine of the group you are part of. Here is the leader of your group saying Pan Africanism is dead.

Yvette Carnell, Tariq and all the other prominent personalities in the ADoS and FBA have denounced Pan Africanism many times saying it is not for Black Americans. If you are part of the ADoS or FBA movement, Pan Africanism is not for you.

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Completely missed the point but okay. Stop bragging about industries ran by cacs like hip hop. It’s destroyed more black lives than crack.

Afrobeat is on the rise btw. WAP may have put a nail in hip hop so ADOS may need a backup plan.

may I suggest STEM based disciplines

giphy.gif

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
How can you be AdoS and claim to be a pan Africanist at the same time? Ados and FBA folks are against the idea of Pan Africanisim

The same way you can be Igbo and be a PA.
You either are black and a descendant of US slaves or you're not, I nor any ADOS chose to be ADOS, we gasp...are ADOS through our great great grandparents being slaves here :ohhh:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It was when she going in on John boyega, months prior and everyone called her out on it. He’s risking to be black balled and you mocking him saying he isn’t doing jack that’s highly disingenuous
Lol no he wouldn’t get black balled he was protesting when everyone was getting called out and BLM was at its height. He’d get black balled if he was against BLM or trans or whatever.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It’s funny how your username is an African(Ghanaian) isn’t that not cultural appropriation:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikka your west African you probably have Nigerian ancestry. Bantus are East, central and southern African. And now you are trying to say that igbos are set worshippers :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Asante is also Swahili, it means thank you.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
let me flip that question to you, what do you know about Afrobeats given you don’t listen to It and never stepped to the continent? Why do you think it’s ok to comment of it african actualities and get your panties when mom ADOS does the same?

I know Kunte Fela But I’m not gonna act like I’m a huge fan of Afrobeats.But you have some nerve. You are a black African living in Canada and all you do is sit around and comment on what black Americans do. You really need to go away.

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
The same way you can be Igbo and be a PA.
You either are black and a descendant of US slaves or you're not, I nor any ADOS chose to be ADOS, we gasp...are ADOS through our great great grandparents being slaves here :ohhh:
Well Igbos are an African ethnic group (keyword being African) ADoS and FBA are a group that believe their origins began in America

generic-username

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
You don't even now what you're talking about. ADOS is an organization (some still use it as a lineage acronym), and FBA's denote a lineage. When did I claim to be part of the ADOS organization?
Ados was created by Carnell and FBA was created by Tariq both groups are literally the same thing. Tariq even tried to trademark FBA (how do you trademark a lineage? )