Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
Yes and? You wanna tell me I’m wrong?

tariq was hustling ogun juice but the way he was going in on Africans why didn’t he rename it to something like nat turners elixir?

I understand the need for a person Tariq but at certain point you have to call out the clown shyt for what it is

I’ll tell you what, for every black American person who criticize I want you to personally check every relative and every one of your family that says something slick about black Americans. Don’t come out your mouth about us until you check your people because a lot of your immigrant family and friends are almost as prejudiced toward us as whites.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’ll tell you what, for every black American person who criticize I want you to personally check every relative and every one of your family that says something slick about black Americans. Don’t come out your mouth about us until you check your people because a lot of your immigrant family and friends are almost as prejudiced toward us as whites.
I do ask around In case you forgot who you’re talking to and this What people mean even other ados posters have said the samething About Tariq so don’t think it’s just me, you’re even coming at me like I was coming for everyone when I was just specifically talking about Tariq and Yvette and their divisive actions. You clearly think with your feelings

Asante

All Star
Daps
If you’ve never been to the continent, stop commenting on what other Africans think about Nigeria.

STFU...Garvey never went to Africa either, but he is still immortal to pan Africanism.

Nigeria is the king of Africa, no matter how fukked up it is due to pure numbers.

Is that really something to brag about? We know already that before Nigeria fixes it's electricity problem........they're going to have to build a wall to separate the Muslim CIA lead nutjobs from the South, which will separate the 100 year old European constructed entity known as Nigeria. To take pride in such foolishness is the proof of how backwards your mentality truly is to black empowerment.

You know one of my dreams as a TRUE PAN AFRICANIST is to have enough money to donate significantly to help build tech havens in Africa's most populated nation or vicinity for the well being of the black race. I highly doubt that you would ever think to donate to the US or Haiti, because you are not a true pan Africanist. It must be in our nature as a mixture of all Africans to have this view point, unlike many on the continent.

One out of every 4 black people on earth is Nigerian. You can hate us all you want but we ain’t going no where nikka.

My grandparents are older than Nigeria! Your pride is NOT in the black race, but it is instead focused on an arbitrary political experiment that began in 1960. Do you not see how fukkin backwards you are? If we're being real Biafra SHOULD BE IT'S OWN INDEPENDENT STATE WITH FULL CONTROL OF IT'S NATURAL RESOURCES! If that JUSTICE would have occurred than your 60 year old political state that you take so much pride in would have nothing.

just stand to the side and let us work.

Work on that electricity problem AT HOME, rather than bragging about our white domestic enemies giving you the opportunities that it had denied to us for half of a millennium. You're so fukking proud that you're taking advantage of the Devil's wickedness. Such a weak juvenile mindset.

Me and you aren’t the same

Genetically, we are probably "Bantu" (E-M2), but spiritually you are clearly a set worshiper,

289px-Set.svg.png

and those nikkaS caused the first civil war among the Kemites. You may be correct.

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
I do ask around In case you forgot who you’re talking to and this What people mean even other ados posters have said the samething About Tariq so don’t think it’s just me, you’re even coming at me like I was coming for everyone when I was just specifically talking about Tariq and Yvette and their divisive actions. You clearly think with your feelings

I’m saying in general. But you could use those two even though they both have some seriously questionable attributes. At least they’re sticking up for us.

So before you say something about this one being a swindler in this one being shady check the people in your community who attack us. Because I’m pretty sure you have an aunt and a cousin who need to be punched in the mouth talking slick about black Americans after all we’ve done to help black immigrants.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I’m saying in general. But you could use those two even though they both have some seriously questionable attributes. At least they’re sticking up for us.

So before you say something about this one being a swindler in this one being shady check the people in your community who attack us. Because I’m pretty sure you have an aunt and a cousin who need to be punched in the mouth talking slick about black Americans after all we’ve done to help black immigrants.
Again you barking up the wrong tree son, go check my post history. Go use the search function this forums has. I’ve been pretty supportive of the whole fba/ados movement I just don’t like those who were peddling drama. Look talk your shyt but I KNOW YOU KNOW I’m not Cappin. You seen my posts here where in the fukk have I been against apart from the divisive shyt Yvette and Tariq were doing, me and @Gold have been one of the few have been for reparations and others things within. I’ve literally made threads of me doing stem/charity work for kids. A lot of you on this forum Just like to start drama and talk shyt :camby:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
STFU...Garvey never went to Africa either, but he is still immortal to pan Africanism.

Is that really something to brag about? We know already that before Nigeria fixes it's electricity problem........they're going to have to build a wall to separate the Muslim CIA lead nutjobs from the South, which will separate the 100 year old European constructed entity known as Nigeria. To take pride in such foolishness is the proof of how backwards your mentality truly is to black empowerment.

You know one of my dreams as a TRUE PAN AFRICANIST is to have enough money to donate significantly to help build tech havens in Africa's most populated nation or vicinity for the well being of the black race. I highly doubt that you would ever think to donate to the US or Haiti, because you are not a true pan Africanist. It must be in our nature as a mixture of all Africans to have this view point, unlike many on the continent.

My grandparents are older than Nigeria! Your pride is NOT in the black race, but it is instead focused on an arbitrary political experiment that began in 1960. Do you not see how fukkin backwards you are? If we're being real Biafra SHOULD BE IT'S OWN INDEPENDENT STATE WITH FULL CONTROL OF IT'S NATURAL RESOURCES! If that JUSTICE would have occurred than your 60 year old political state that you take so much pride in would have nothing.

Work on that electricity problem AT HOME, rather than bragging about our white domestic enemies giving you the opportunities that it had denied to us for half of a millennium. You're so fukking proud that you're taking advantage of the Devil's wickedness. Such a weak juvenile mindset.

Genetically, we are probably "Bantu" (E-M2), but spiritually you are clearly a set worshiper,

289px-Set.svg.png

and those nikkaS caused the first civil war among the Kemites. You may be correct.
You clearly don’t know anything about me. I’m Igbo and have been clamoring for Biafraland for years. I’m here defending the people of Nigeria from haters like you not the countries’ corrupt leadership itself you fukk nikka. Stop changing the subject cause you mad.

I have business and homes on the continent. To be a Pan Africanist you cant be afraid of Africans like yourself you idiot. Most ados reject pan africanism. Talks to them not me.

Overall, Nigerians are a great people. No matter how much you bytch. Instead of hating on Nigerians, do more to uplift your people.

And please never compare yourself to Marcus Garvey again you bytch nikka, especially since he was an IMMIGRANT

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
You clearly don’t know anything about me.

From your attitude you have a petty outlook on Pan Africanism.

To be a Pan Africanist you cant be afraid of Africans like yourself you idiot. Most ados reject pan africanism. Thanks to them not me.

What are you talking about? African Americans CREATED PAN AFRICANISM. The creator of Afrobeats EVEN ADMITTED that he did not become conscious of blackness or PAN AFRICANISM until he encountered FBA culture. He said that until the black power movement in the US Africans on the continent were ashamed to wear their traditional dress and afros.

qwer

Banned
Daps

289px-Set.svg.png

It’s funny how your username is an African(Ghanaian) isn’t that not cultural appropriation:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: nikka your west African you probably have Nigerian ancestry. Bantus are East, central and southern African. And now you are trying to say that igbos are set worshippers :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

What are you talking about? African Americans CREATED PAN AFRICANISM. The creator of Afrobeats EVEN ADMITTED that he did not become conscious of blackness or PAN AFRICANISM until he encountered FBA culture. He said that until the black power movement in the US Africans on the continent were ashamed to wear their traditional dress and afros.
I am and have been pro pan africanist. It’s ADOS that’s been hating on pan Africanist. Get your facts straight.
Actually quote someone else. I’m done here

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Bbbbbut AAs said they hungry and live in jungles

Ya?

Banned
Daps
You don’t care about the ADOS movement being divisive.

You shame ADOS voters out of self interest because you want to get anti-immigrant Trump out of office.

Trump probably has held up the Visa process for your family or friends and you want him out.

The problem is y’all try to gaslight us talking about we are divisive when you are out here claiming Igbo or Yoruba or proudly claiming your Caribbean heritage.

what are you trying to achieve ?