Anti ADOS immigrants let’s get real for a second.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Asante

All Star
Daps
I can speak for myself. I go in on y'all because y'all in your feelings. When Africans (particularly Nigerians) were perceived as beggars shyt was gravy.

What media did we even have prior to youtube to showcase Africa outside of it's typical downtrodden image? Did Tariq not dedicate a segment of his second Hidden Colors to showcase that Africa was more than that? He showed all of the cities in Africa that are never shown on Western media. You keep trying to blame FBA's for your inferiority complex, but not realizing that white supremacist in the US would directly associated FBA's with Africa's downtrodden state as a way to insult FBA's and the intelligence of the black race in general. This notion that we have something to gain from laughing at Africa, shows how socially retarded you actually are. This competitiveness with other blacks is sickening rather than the Devils who are responsible for your nation's impoverished state, but it is rampant in many Westernized Nigerians.

Nowadays that mainly Nigerians are prominent in so many areas with an upward trend

You're proving what we already knew right here! The constant barrage of negative images gave some Africans in America an inferiority complex towards Americans. Many of you were embarrassed at the negative imagery, and aimed that retaliation at the African Americans who were fed that imagery by the same media.

"Upward tend"....sir you must have never head of the likes of Amos Wilson. Where are you Nigerians trending "upwards"? In your enemies societies? While your home cannot even keep electricity on in it's largest urban area.

The starving African image was fine but now that Africans are eating here in the US there is "they are taking the jobs!" Talk.

Your entire view point streams "payback". From who and for what? Taking whose jobs? Using Affirmative Action meant for our ethnic group with historical ties to this nation's racist past to get a "leg up" in the nation that you immigrated to? This "big payback" against the most unifying black people who instilled black pride around the World is nothing more than jealously for the pettiest reasons. Africans with your mindset are the absolute WORST of our people, as you are a WILLING TOOL of the white man's KNOWN "divide and conquer" strategy.

Your entire fire to do good comes from the idea that you are doing better than black people WHO HAVE NEVER HARMED YOU, NOR CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR NATION'S CURRENT DILAPIDATED STATE.

So naw we just send billions back to Nigeria. We don't give a fuk about Trump immigration policies.

That's nice! Please focus on fixing the infrastructure of Africa's most populated nation, rather than being jealous that African American culture is the undisputed king of World pop culture.

Last edited:

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
I'd take it a few steps further than simply the ire at potential immigrant relatives not gaining access here, but the loss of potential access(in theory) real, or in imagined being at the heart of the raw feelings...better yet, fears, & suspicions on the Ados movement.

We all can agree, aside from characters, mainly Tariq that the claim of 'divisiveness' is nothing more than a easily seen thru, smoke screen, however. :usure:

Last edited:

Asante

All Star
Daps
may I suggest STEM based disciplines

I'm an accountant btw, but there are many villages in Nigeria that would could definitely use that STEM training once you rich Nigerian Americans pool your money together to fix that recurring issue. China did that, and brought back 20 billion dollars to their home nation in the last 50 years.

Noooooo if you want to go there with that "Nigerians are coming to out do you in a white man's society" dumb shyt I'm gonna have to lay it on your retarded ass hard, and that was soft too btw. You won't address the details of my post, because you know that it's an unpleasant truth about your people's collective childish and backwards attitudes towards other blacks (Africans across the continent detest Nigerians).

Stop bragging about industries ran by cacs like hip hop. It’s destroyed more black lives than crack.

No Cacs took it over, and weaponized it against FBA's. Just like how they weaponize petty ass Nigerian nikka minded immigrants to come and compete with a powerless minority, rather than it's true foe.... the white American.

Afrobeat is on the rise btw. WAP may have put a nail in hip hop so ADOS may need a backup plan.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Danktoker94

The Dude
Supporter
Daps
What media did we even have prior to youtube to showcase Africa outside of it's typical downtrodden image? Did Tariq not dedicate a segment of his second Hidden Colors to showcase that Africa was more than that? He showed all of the cities in Africa that are never shown on Western media. You keep trying to blame FBA's for your inferiority complex, but not realizing that white supremacist in the US would directly associated FBA's with Africa's downtrodden state as a way to insult FBA's and the intelligence of the black race in general. This notion that we have something to gain from laughing at Africa, shows how socially retarded you actually are. This competitiveness with other blacks is sickening rather than the Devils who are responsible for your nation's impoverished state, but it is rampant in many Westernized Nigerians.

You're proving what we already knew right here! The constant barrage of negative images gave some Africans in America an inferiority complex towards Americans. Many of you were embarrassed at the negative imagery, and aimed that retaliation at the African Americans who were fed that imagery by the same media.

"Upward tend"....sir you must have never head of the likes of Amos Wilson. Where are you Nigerians trending "upwards"? In your enemies societies? While your home cannot even keep electricity on in it's largest urban area.

Your entire view point streams "payback". From who and for what? Taking whose jobs? Using Affirmative Action meant for our ethnic group with historical ties to this nation's racist past to get a "leg up" in the nation that you immigrated to? This "big payback" against the most unifying black people who instilled black pride around the World is nothing more than jealously for the pettiest reasons. Africans with your mindset are the absolute WORST of our people, as you are a WILLING TOOL of the white man's KNOWN "divide and conquer" strategy.

Your entire fire to do good comes from the idea that you are doing better than black people WHO HAVE NEVER HARMED YOU, NOR CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR NATION'S CURRENT DILAPIDATED STATE.

That's nice! Please focus on fixing the infrastructure of Africa's most populated nation, rather than being jealous that African American culture is the undisputed king of World pop culture.

:dead:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Noooooo if you want to go there with that "Nigerians are coming to out do you in a white man's society" dumb shyt I'm gonna have to lay it on your retarded ass hard, and that was soft too btw. You won't address the details of my post, because you know that it's an unpleasant truth about your people's collective childish and backwards attitudes towards other blacks (Africans across the continent detest Nigerians).
If you’ve never been to the continent, stop commenting on what other Africans think about Nigeria.
Nigeria is the king of Africa, no matter how fukked up it is due to pure numbers. One out of every 4 black people on earth is Nigerian. You can hate us all you want but we ain’t going no where nikka.

just stand to the side and let us work. Me and you aren’t the same

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I actually do believe agents are here but on both sides, what could have been meaningful dialogue has become convoluted and turned into accusations & insults, and the most vocal of users who cause the most drama in my opinion seem to care the least about a black agenda,

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
No one is divisive but Looking at the movement Tariq is a hustler and Yvette is sheisty & fiesty.

Tariq constantly saying ogun while going in on African immigrants don’t look funny to you

Yvette stay talking mad shyt about foreign blacks but is quick to back track and be on some kumbaya shyt when things get hot don’t look funny to you

Internet and largely twitter atm is a microcosm for fukkery no one is really stressed like that irl

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
No one is divisive but Looking at the movement Tariq is a hustler and Yvette is sheisty & fiesty.

Tariq constantly saying ogun while going in on African immigrants don’t look funny to you

Yvette stay talking mad shyt about foreign blacks but is quick to back track and be on some kumbaya shyt when things get hot don’t look funny to you

Internet and largely twitter atm is a microcosm for fukkery no one is really stressed like that irl

Let me guess your an African immigrant?

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps

I love the hate! :blessed:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Let me guess your an African immigrant?
Yes and? You wanna tell me I’m wrong?

tariq was hustling ogun juice but the way he was going in on Africans why didn’t he rename it to something like nat turners elixir?

I understand the need for a person Tariq but at certain point you have to call out the clown shyt for what it is