Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
check out this divorce effery from the motherland .... :russ:

Enough Is Enough

Wife tells court husband is a serial flirt, has 4 kids outside marriage
A divorce seeking woman has told a court that her husband is an incurable flirt who slept with his father's wife and has four children outside their marriage.

Divorce-Papers.jpg

An Oshogbo, Osun State based housewife, Bukola Babatuyi, has pleaded with a Customary Court sitting in the state capital to annul her 15-year-old marriage to her husband, Odunayo Tunji Babafemi, on the grounds that he is an incurable flirt who once slept with his father's wife as well as fathering four children outside his marriage while another woman is currently carrying his baby.

The embittered woman also told the court that apart from her husband being a serial womaniser, he also beats her regularly.

“My husband is a chronic womaniser who would go for anything in skirt. After our marriage, I got pregnant and he started to beat me. I know that he is a chronic womaniser, but I accepted him as he is.

It is not true that my brothers attacked him at a wedding ceremony in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. They were trying to prevent him from assaulting me.

He once had sex with his father’s wife and he impregnated another woman. He has four children outside marriage. He is such a shameless man.”

However, her husband denied the allegations, saying his wife is troublesome and attacked him anytime they had a disagreement.

“I am fed up with her unruly behaviour and I want this court to dissolve our marriage without further delay.

When we got married, I was in the federal civil service in Ado-Ekiti before I was transferred to Osogbo. But I left her in Ado because I could not secure accommodation in Osogbo.

There was an incident in Ado-Ekiti during one of her relations wedding ceremony when her brothers attacked me and beat me up, tearing my clothes in the process.

She accused me of sleeping with my father’s wife which is not true. Apart from this, she has formed the habit of coming to my office to cause trouble.”

The president of the court, Chief Popoola Bolarinwa, granted the wishes of th couple and duly annulled their marriage.

"It is no longer in doubt that the marriage has come to an end, with the plaintiff living with another woman. The marriage, which was not properly constituted hereby stands dissolved immediately.”
Enough Is Enough: Wife tells court husband is a serial flirt, has 4 kids outside marriage

He had sex with his father’s wife, impregnated another woman with 4 children —Wife
September 26, 2015
It’s a lie, she’s a troublemaker —Husband

crime_court1_25092015_0.jpg

A housewife, Mrs Bukola Babatuyi, has told an Osogbo customary court sitting at 2, Oja Oba, Osogbo in Osun State, how his husband, Mr Odunayo Tunji Babafemi slept with his father’s wife and impregnated another woman who already had four children.
Though, her husband, who was the plaintiff in the suit had approached the court for the dissolution of the 15-year-old marriage, Bukola said “my husband is a chronic womaniser who would go for anything in skirt.”
Giving her evidence before the court, the defendant (Bukola) stated that “after our marriage, I got pregnant and he started to beat me. I know that he is a chronic womaniser, but I accepted him as he is.
“It is not true that my brothers attacked him at a wedding ceremony in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. They were trying to prevent him from assaulting me. He once had sex with his father’s wife and he impregnated another woman who had already had four children. He is such a shameless man.”
But Odunayo lamented that his wife was a troublemaker, who often comes to his office to cause trouble, thus embarrassing him, stressing that “I am fed up with her unruly behaviour and I want this court to dissolve our marriage without further delay.”
According to him, “when we got married, I was in the federal civil service in Ado-Ekiti before I was transferred to Osogbo. But I left her in Ado because I could not secure accommodation in Osogbo.
“There was an incident in Ado-Ekiti during one of her relations wedding ceremony when her brothers attacked me and beat me up, tearing my clothes in the process. She accused me of sleeping with my father’s wife which is not true. Apart from this, she has formed the habit of coming to my office to cause trouble,” Odunayo asserted.
Delivering his judgement, president of the court, Chief Popoola Bolarinwa said “it is no longer in doubt that the marriage has come to an end, with the plaintiff living with another woman. The marriage, which was not properly constituted hereby stands dissolved immediately.”

Daps
Been saying this. No dude should get married before he's 27/28 at the earliest. There's a difference between dating in high school/college and dating in real life. You don't know nothing about women and relationships until you have real life to deal with WHILE dating someone.

You need to see what kind of woman you're dealing with when dealing with real life circumstances-rent, bills, credit, work, etc. Dudes out here wondering why their chick is faulty and why they didn't see it coming. You married the chick while daddy was still paying for everything and she had no cares in the world.

Wait until you can see each other in the full spectrum of life before you make a life long, financial commitment.

Peace
Realness

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Anthony Anderson the dude that was in Barbershop, Scream 4, Hustle & Flow, Scary Movie 3, Black-Ish is getting divorce by his wife. i think it is due to irreconcilable differences, they got two kids one 19 and one who is 15. they have been married for 20 years.

here is pics of him and his wife

images

1412023597191_wps_123_PASADENA_CA_FEBRUARY_22_A.jpg

106882152-actor-anthony-anderson-and-wife-alvina-gettyimages.jpg

Alvina+Anderson+Monte+Carlo+Television+Festival+fu1QVbmuiWJl.jpg

I0000umJSA3f6t04.jpg

AnthonyAnderson042105-J096.jpg

anthony-anderson-x-wife.jpg

ap_845022945003.jpg

:ehh: he lost, he should have made it right with her.

She waited out the Pre-nup...:francis:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Wondered how long this would take. My friend was getting fukked by Anderson every time he would come into town. He’d fly her out. She has a son. He was buying that lil nikka shyt too.

She had given me all their pictures, texts, videos and for a second was gonna send that shyt in to MTO (back when MTO was poppin) but decided that was some hoe shyt. Ain’t want that karma coming back.:hubie:

Daps
BlackVaginaFinder/Mr. No Good, from the old BGOL days, attended Howard with him. He knows Ant and his wife very well. She's the epitome of the girl who holds her man down. She really loved that dude. The way BVF described their early courtship, dude had absolutely nothing and she did everything for him. Paying rent, utilities, the whole 9.