Anthony Anderson's wife is filing for divorce

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Tracey had nothing to do with this.

I really don't understand how you all are saying gmb when the wife it the one leaving him for cheating multiple times. Hopefully gmb stands for get married brehtetts in this thread.

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
Daughter looks abit like Kobe :lupe:

200.gif

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Y'all need to leave that baby alone... It's a bad angle and hairstyle for her features...

The pic angle elongates her nose and shrinks her jaw... And the hair exaggerates her unique features as well...

I guarantee if you find her Instagram dudes would be like 8/10 would smash

I found it.

1421035217_chrissy-467.jpg

I think she has a nice shape.

Daps
He'll probably take a page out of Kevin Hart`s playbook.

If I was married and had decades on my marriage I wouldn't rule the joe and Katherine Jackson route out. I could do whatever I want with any chick and still keep whatever assets in the family. Plus I would've already had marital experience so there would be no point in getting another spouse:ehh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Same nikkas talking black empowerment shytting on a 19 year old black girl based on nothing......... and yall think you got what it takes to make a difference...... :smh:
Agreed.

That is / was a beautiful black family. been around 20 years but you never wuould have known who he was married to because the media didn't cover them until this divorce. goes to show you how they focus on black men who are married to white women, giving the impression that they all, do it.

This is very true.

Kerry Washington is another example. Married to that ex-football player, you rarely see them covered.

But I swear, every time I turn around, I see an article on "Zoe Saldana goes shopping with her GORGEOUS husband".

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kerry Washington is another example. Married to that ex-football player, you rarely see them covered.

She was also married to the white man who was her first husband, now they barely talk about her since she went off and married a black guy, coincidence??? :sas2:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Tracey had nothing to do with this.

I really don't understand how you all are saying gmb when the wife it the one leaving him for cheating multiple times. Hopefully gmb stands for get married brehtetts in this thread.
Why didn't she leave when he cheated

Ohhh wait she waited for the perfect opportunity

:comeon: giselle

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
*googles Carmen Hayes*
:deadrose:

The nose is a lot alike. They both have nice bodies. :whoo:Sad to see this family break up after twenty years.:to:

Ol girl don't look nuffin like Carmen Hayes at all..
Aa's wife is one of them headfake fake pretty girls.
She is nowhere near anywhere as attractive as fukk'n Carmen fukk'n Hayes.

Art Barr