Anthony Anderson's wife is filing for divorce

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She probably been through thick and then and got tired a while ago but "made it work" for the kids until they were old enough. Plus he fukks around like a lot of brehs, money doesn't help. Dude can now look down and see his feet and has a tv hit show so I am sure he has whores on deck. Like when he and his assistant were accused of rape (which they probably just ran a train on the chick). He gives me some type of :sitdown: vibe, no matter how he jokes and smile. Maybe not diddling with kids but just a creepy vibe, like he keeps a ho tied up in his basement or something on some Madam LaLaurie type ish.
:ohhh: thinking about it, a lot of comedians do give off this same vibe.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I don't understand why niccas get married out of high school and college. You ain't got no business tying the knot until you're about 28+. Experience life and handle business, you'll know yourself better.

Been saying this. No dude should get married before he's 27/28 at the earliest. There's a difference between dating in high school/college and dating in real life. You don't know nothing about women and relationships until you have real life to deal with WHILE dating someone.

You need to see what kind of woman you're dealing with when dealing with real life circumstances-rent, bills, credit, work, etc. Dudes out here wondering why their chick is faulty and why they didn't see it coming. You married the chick while daddy was still paying for everything and she had no cares in the world.

Wait until you can see each other in the full spectrum of life before you make a life long, financial commitment.

Peace

n00bsauce

Pro
Daps
but but but I though all black men were supposed to be with dark skinned women....:mjpls:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
they look like average black females to me:yeshrug:according to you picky nikkas absurd standards any a chick less than IG model status is beat despite your girl most likely being your hand:russ:

Dere are really attractive, attractive, average, below average, and busted lookin females on dis planet.

It's just how genetics work and life in general.

Take ya fukkin cape off, nikka. :aicmon::camby:

Daps
Dere are really attractive, attractive, average, below average, and busted lookin females on dis planet.

It's just how genetics work and life in general.

Take ya fukkin cape off, nikka. :aicmon::camby:

i've seen ugly..these females are average...don't let the booty models you jerk off to in King skew your perception of reality:ufdup:

anthony-anderson-wife-mother-and-kids.jpg

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Been saying this. No dude should get married before he's 27/28 at the earliest. There's a difference between dating in high school/college and dating in real life. You don't know nothing about women and relationships until you have real life to deal with WHILE dating someone.

You need to see what kind of woman you're dealing with when dealing with real life circumstances-rent, bills, credit, work, etc. Dudes out here wondering why their chick is faulty and why they didn't see it coming. You married the chick while daddy was still paying for everything and she had no cares in the world.

Wait until you can see each other in the full spectrum of life before you make a life long, financial commitment.

Peace
exactly. Give yourself a chance to travel, learn to love and fall out of love, learn to hate and forgive, if necessary experience a horrible relationship. That way you will understand what you have and you arent naive or ignorant. Like you said, financial management etc. Some women have always been spoiled and don't know a good hard-working man. But when they get with a nicca that will go upside they head they realize how good the previous man was. If we are lacking something it could take YEARS to learn and understand. Stay single and travel, go to college, military, whatever you want. Don't wake up at the age of 32 with 3 kids and nothing for yourself and begin blaming your mate because you chose marriage over self improvement

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
i've seen ugly..these females are average...don't let the booty models you jerk off to in King skew your perception of reality:ufdup:

anthony-anderson-wife-mother-and-kids.jpg

And exactly how da fukk does mah own personal opinion of how da bish look hinder your own? :huh:

Exactly. It doesn't.

You think she looks good, dats great nikka...do you.

What da next mufukka eat don't make me shyt and vice versa.

So again.. :camby:, breh.

Daps
And exactly how da fukk does mah own personal opinion of how da bish look hinder your own? :huh:

Exactly. It doesn't.

You think she looks good, dats great nikka...do you.

What da next mufukka eat don't make me shyt and vice versa.

So again.. :camby:, breh.
never mind i just noticed i'm having a serious discussion with a troll whom calls himself OG STank Breef and has a pic of the cac from that 70s show as an aviator:dahell:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
never mind i just noticed i'm having a serious discussion with a troll whom calls himself OG STank Breef and has a pic of the cac from that 70s show as an aviator:dahell:

Nope, you just have no otha rebuttal otha than some arbitrary bullshyt dat has absolutely nothin to do wit da point.:coffee:

Da fact you brought up mah screen name and avi pic made dat quite clear. :heh: