Another wave of layoffs at playstation

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
7 ain't 10 and at this rate given the announcements I don't see how they would hit those numbers this late into their own timeline.
I mean, GAAS don't matter to me and I think they are doing way more damage than good, but I'm just strictly talking about understanding a graph properly.

Games get delayed

Screenshot_2023_09_18_at_11.47.12_PM.png

Bethesda is doomed half those games scheduled before this year is no where in sight and the ones that have came out are delayed multiple years until now.

Like what are we even talking about? And these are games Bethesda are used to making, a couple multiplayer games being delayed by sony while trying to start an entirely new system for them is like the least surprising thing ever

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is why no one besides Gayze23, Mid Titan and High Blood Pressure dap up your posts.
You guys just make up your own stories.

That chart say “BY FY 2025” they would have 12 GAAS franchises going. Today in October 2023 they have the same 1 they had when they made that announcement. They currently have 3-4 more announced and will seemingly come out before FY 2025.

Somehow you goofies turned that into “they will have 7 games by 2026 which isn’t that far off”

Instead of just admitting that all the executives aint getting fired for no reason :stopitslime:
Games get delayed

Screenshot_2023_09_18_at_11.47.12_PM.png

Bethesda is doomed half those games scheduled before this year is no where in sight and the ones that have came out are delayed multiple years until now.

Like what are we even talking about? And these are games Bethesda are used to making, a couple multiplayer games being delayed by sony while trying to start an entirely new system for them is like the least surprising thing ever
Every reply is “something something microsft” :mjlol:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Meach got y’all in such a bind you’re mad over daps. I went ahead and dapped all his post without reading just because that shyt making you mad.

Name yourself fatboi and make blood pressure jokes. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one said 2026 we said FY 2026 which starts in March 2025:snoop:
The chart don’t say anything about FY 2026 and FY 2026 doesn’t start in 2025. If that’s the case the chart is saying they would have 12 games out by march 2024.

You nikkas just tried to pull some defense numbers out your ass real quick and got confused :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The chart don’t say anything about FY 2026 and FY 2026 doesn’t start in 2025. If that’s the case the chart is saying they would have 12 games out by march 2024.

You nikkas just tried to pull some defense numbers out your ass real quick and got confused :mjlol:

You don’t know how to read the chart, you just post shyt you think looks cute. You’re used to all those fan made xbox charts with a bunch of games on it releasing soon from 2019

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You don’t know how to read the chart, you just post shyt you think looks cute. You’re used to all those fan made xbox charts with a bunch of games on it releasing soon from 2019
It’s very straightforward.

It says they would have 12 GAAS out by FY 2025.

You dummies made it confusing cause as usual when the numbers don’t line up with your feelings you try to create your own reality :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
while Larry’s concern troll sony these kind of stories continue to pop up about Microsoft and their managements lack of vision for their console

They passed on Remedy, Spider-Man, GTA, etc. then they have the nerve to cry about how they can’t compete without spending 70 billion dollars lol

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
while Larry’s concern troll sony these kind of stories continue to pop up about Microsoft and their managements lack of vision for their console

They passed on Remedy, Spider-Man, GTA, etc. then they have the nerve to cry about how they can’t compete without spending 70 billion dollars lol

Sequel factory didn't want a sequel. :skip:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Damn, thought this was a Xbox exclusive still. I’m bout to pick up this game now. Gotta support these great independent developers

:lolbron:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

When all else fails, post a cac tweet about xbox

Sony stans:mjlol:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole GAAS shyt feels off coming from Sony. Those trailers they had in their showcase were terrible. If not for the Playstation Studio logo you'd never guess they were Sony games. They all looked like generic shyt that get announced between the big games in a Geoff Keighley show.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Meach got y’all in such a bind you’re mad over daps. I went ahead and dapped all his post without reading just because that shyt making you mad.

Name yourself fatboi and make blood pressure jokes. :mjlol:
I was making a joke but like clockwork, you stay :mad:tight.

I'm sure in a few more posts you'll be promising to fly nikkas out if they want to fight.