Another wave of layoffs at playstation

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
guys, 10 games by 2026 means they're all releasing on 12/31/2025 :troll:

Half A $

Pro
Daps
XBOX AND M$ SHOULD THROW A BLANK CHECK AT LAYDEN WTF IS GOING ON @ SONY?

He's one of the few big suits openly in favor of game preservation, and knows video games.

I trust layden with game design oversight more than Phil.

Former PlayStation CEO: It is 'Criminal' the Industry Isn't Doing More to Preserve Games

Dude he works at Tencent now, not even MS got the dollars to fukk with them.

Also lmao at saying this

"My concern around consolidation is that often it impacts creativity," said Layden. "For instance, it takes some kind of small, independent, wild horse studios and brings them into a larger conglomerate and essentially time slows down the bigger you are, time slows down."

while working for Tencent.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Dude he works at Tencent now, not even MS got the dollars to fukk with them.

Also lmao at saying this

"My concern around consolidation is that often it impacts creativity," said Layden. "For instance, it takes some kind of small, independent, wild horse studios and brings them into a larger conglomerate and essentially time slows down the bigger you are, time slows down."

while working for Tencent.
Tencent does not have money to fukk with microsoft, the only companies that do aren't in the video game industry.

What he's saying is true, even if he says it while working for one of the companies trying to consolidate the industry.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tencent does not have money to fukk with microsoft, the only companies that do aren't in the video game industry.

What he's saying is true, even if he says it while working for one of the companies trying to consolidate the industry.
The only company in the world by market cap more valuable than Microsoft is Apple.