Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
ABK is coming and you dudes are worried about the inferior Forza game :mjlol: still better than GT7 SHAMBLESSSSS
nikka your transformation from Xbot to Sony Stan and back again to Xbot is seriously sad to watch. Get help you schizo:camby:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
There was another fire racing game on Xbox that used to be even better than Forza, do they still make that ? It was like on the og Xbox and maybe 360 for sure

They need to bring that back

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
nikka your transformation from Xbot to Sony Stan and back again to Xbot is seriously sad to watch. Get help you schizo:camby:
Brother Meach had you dudes drinking kool-aid, I never was a Sony Stan. You should have been listening to your leader @Gizmo_Duck as he knew such accusations were foolishness. The only video I even have of me with a PS5 in retrospect is playing some of the most sad, downtrodden music ever.

Don't be mad I never wanted to be a part of your bum ass set, Xgang or no gang ya bish :camby:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Brother Meach had you dudes drinking kool-aid, I never was a Sony Stan. You should have been listening to your leader @Gizmo_Duck as he knew such accusations were foolishness. The only video I even have of me with a PS5 in retrospect is playing some of the most sad, downtrodden music ever.

Don't be mad I never wanted to be a part of your bum ass set, Xgang or no gang ya bish :camby:
Easy, you may want to watch your tone.

I won’t tell you again.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

bytch ass RiGGA

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Easy, you may want to watch your tone.

I won’t tell you again.
Breh you dudes do it for daps, I do it for self. I tell the truth no matter what faction don't like it. If I'm looking forward to a xbox game and that shyt ass, you think ima pull out the cape for it? Im obviously trolling with this forza shyt I'm on record numerous times saying i don't play racing games.

Fact of the matter is I enjoyed my ps5 for about a month and went right back to sx. I will never have a bad thing to say about ghosts of tsushima, Detroit and spiderman was cool but most of y'all catalogue is glorified ass. I impulse bought that 5 on some FOMO shyt which I'm not upset about cause it's nice to have both systems but xbox has risen again like Jesus on Easter Sunday and now you dudes are having a hard time adjusting to the new reign.

How's that for watching my tone, buster :stopitslime:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Breh you dudes do it for daps, I do it for self. I tell the truth no matter what faction don't like it. If I'm looking forward to a xbox game and that shyt ass, you think ima pull out the cape for it? Im obviously trolling with this forza shyt I'm on record numerous times saying i don't play racing games.

Fact of the matter is I enjoyed my ps5 for about a month and went right back to sx. I will never have a bad thing to say about ghosts of tsushima, Detroit and spiderman was cool but most of y'all catalogue is glorified ass. I impulse bought that 5 on some FOMO shyt which I'm not upset about cause it's nice to have both systems but xbox has risen again like Jesus on Easter Sunday and now you dudes are having a hard time adjusting to the new reign.

How's that for watching my tone, buster :stopitslime:

I say again, STAND DOWN.