Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
If Jann Mardenborough was a forza player he probably would’ve died in that crash
What am I saying he probably don’t even make it to GT academy:mjlol:

Piece of dogshyt ass fake ass plastic caca sim racing game
Gran Turismo is king :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Try to Talk bout two mascots that haven’t been popping on PlayStation for a while in a thread about Forza cacasports xbrehs :mjlolz:

And it’s Sony’s fault they ain’t popped.

Nintendo never had that problem with Mario

Sonic still pops and Sega been dead for 2 decades :lolbron:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
This is what's really killing em. Crash >>> Ratchet & Clank bytch asses by a country mile. Spyro cool too
Now its Crash>>>Ratchet and clank :dead:
Same Ratchet and Clank Series that been there since the PS2 and is was lately on PS5
Crash was hot in the PS1 days
I didn’t even bother finishing the remakes on the ps4 and haven’t touched crash 4
Same for Spyro
Yall xbots really pathetic that bandicoot and that dragon are more dead than ever now over there :mjlol:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Now its Crash>>>Ratchet and clank :dead:
Same Ratchet and Clank Series that been there since the PS2 and is was lately on PS5
Crash was hot in the PS1 days
I didn’t even bother finishing the remakes on the ps4 and haven’t touched crash 4
Same for Spyro
Yall xbots really pathetic that bandicoot and that dragon are more dead than ever now over there :mjlol:
Crash Bandicoot 4 85% on opencritic, 9/10 on steam :umad:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Crash Bandicoot 4 85% on opencritic, 9/10 on steam :umad:
Ok and I still haven’t played it and don’t plan too :umad: M$ finna kill it just like they did banjoo Kazooie :russ: and they p*ssye asses still finna put the next game on PlayStation because they not gon want to lose money since their user base is shyt :umad:

Acting like Crash>> ratchet and clank :dead: pathetic ass behavior from yall :mjlol:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Ok and I still haven’t played it and don’t plan too :umad: M$ finna kill it just like they did banjoo Kazooie :russ: and they p*ssye asses still finna put the next game on PlayStation because they not gon want to lose money since their user base is shyt :umad:

Acting like Crash>> ratchet and clank :dead: pathetic ass behavior from yall :mjlol:
Stan ratchet& clank, amigos :mjlol:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Stan ratchet& clank, amigos :mjlol:
Just said how ratchet and clank been successful since the ps2 and till now
But this all you can reply:mjlol:
Down fukking bad
Make sure crash don’t shyt all over the place at larrybot HQ :umad:
Maybe yall can give him a movie like ratchet and clank did

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Just said how ratchet and clank been successful since the ps2 and till now
But this all you can reply:mjlol:
Down fukking bad
Make sure crash don’t shyt all over the place at larrybot HQ :umad:
Maybe yall can give him a movie like ratchet and clank did
Scrambling like shyt moving goal posts :mjlol:

We playing games or watching movies innis bih?

2023 been good to us and this is only the beginning. I'd be afraid too if I were you :umad:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Scrambling like shyt moving goal posts :mjlol:

We playing games or watching movies innis bih?

2023 been good to us and this is only the beginning. I'd be afraid too if I were you :umad:
Moving goal posts? Im saying yall should give crash a movie what the fukk is that about moving goal posts? Especially when the ratchet movie didn’t fare well financially :mjlol: it should be a lay up for yall right?
2023 been good? With cacafield and cacasports? shytbox still third place?
You the one moving goal posts trying to deflect by bringing in crash and spyro washed up asses in a thread about your piece of shyt failed sim racer that nobody playing :russ:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Moving goal posts? Im saying yall should give him a movie what the fukk is that about moving goal posts? Especially when the ratchet movie didn’t fare well financially :mjlol:
2023 been good? With cacafield and cacasports?
You the one moving goal posts trying to deflect by bringing in crash and spyro washed up asses in a thread about your piece of shyt failed sim racer that nobody playing :russ:
You forgot Redfail :whew: