Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Arent you supposed to be on a one month timeout cuz of that Starfield bet?

A real man honors his debts. Its only a month, not like it’s permanent
Why are you worried about me ? Cuz brother ? I’m damn sure not worried about you …

But since you’re so interested, I’ve submitted myself to the authorities . It’s up to them to make the move :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Why are you worried about me ? Cuz brother ? I’m damn sure not worried about you …

But since you’re so interested, I’ve submitted myself to the authorities . It’s up to them to make the move :hubie:

@ItWasWritten going out a legend, he got starfield down to an 83 :salute:

Stone Cold Steve Austin Cops GIF - Stone Cold Steve Austin Cops Arrested GIFs

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Or just log off for a month. You’re an adult, I know you have self control.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
What are you having a hard time understanding?

And @MeachTheMonster are you gonna stay salty or will you accept the olive branch? When you see me do you see the guy that your girl cheated on you with or gave you wedgies in highschool? It seems you have a had a personal issue with me for quite some time, well before I put you on ignore and I think you should let us know.