Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I'm liking it.

Of course, I am the type to fully immerse myself.

I'm playing on cockpit camera view driving manual with clutch with simulation damage and difficulty.

It has been kicking my ass with the penalizing for anything but a perfect gear switch.

Watching my transmission get damaged every time I was switching gears was painful at first. Instead of frustrating me, it's making me want to master it more.

Also, I REALLY need to work on corner entry and downshifting.

Anyone - whether real world knowledge or forza knowledge - able to give me suggestions on how to gauge corner entry, braking and manual with clutch gear shifting? :feedme:

This may be the first forza I really try multiplayer for real. @LeVraiPapi you still play?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I'm liking it.

Of course, I am the type to fully immerse myself.

I'm playing on cockpit camera view driving manual with clutch with simulation damage and difficulty.

It has been kicking my ass with the penalizing for anything but a perfect gear switch.

Watching my transmission get damaged every time I was switching gears was painful at first. Instead of frustrating me, it's making me want to master it more.

Also, I REALLY need to work on corner entry and downshifting.

Anyone - whether real world knowledge or forza knowledge - able to give me suggestions on how to gauge corner entry, braking and manual with clutch gear shifting? :feedme:

This may be the first forza I really try multiplayer for real. @LeVraiPapi you still play?

Yes sir. My son is actually almost pro level at that game 🤣

We have a whole steering wheel setup for it

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I almost bought an Xbox for this and starfield. Whoever mentioned shadow pc in here kept me from fukking up :whew:
Yea that was me breh. I been telling nikkas to give that shyt a 1 month time period and if you're not already a PC gamer, that shyt will snatch you away from the consoles. shyt, I pay 67 a month because I need the extra storage space, the weaker hardware is only 30 a month and the better one is 50$.

Did you already have a gaming PC at some point or is this your first run with one?

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Yea that was me breh. I been telling nikkas to give that shyt a 1 month time period and if you're not already a PC gamer, that shyt will snatch you away from the consoles. shyt, I pay 67 a month because I need the extra storage space, the weaker hardware is only 30 a month and the better one is 50$.

Did you already have a gaming PC at some point or is this your first run with one?
I have the same package as you that shyt feels like a steal for what you get.

And I was planning on getting one so I can play shyt like assetto corsa and play games with mods but once I saw your post I did some research and tried it out.

Now I'm gonna play all single player games on pc and keep my ps5 for multi-player games since all of my brothers have ps5s too

If anybody was thinking about trying it out just do it. I use it on a m1 mac mini and anything you can connect to the Mac mini can be forwarded to the shadow pc. Ps5 controllers, xbox controllers, air pods pro and max, wired speakers. I can even have my work from home virtual computer running at the same time as the shadow pc and it's smooth as long as you have a wired internet connection. shyt works on a apple tv too but it's annoying to navigate

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
If it ain’t Horizon, I ain’t interested in Forza :yeshrug:

And tbh racing sims haven’t evolved much since Assetto Corsa and Project Cars 2 :ld:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yes sir. My son is actually almost pro level at that game 🤣

We have a whole steering wheel setup for it

When I get to the financial level that can afford me some serious luxuries, I can not wait to have a man cave with an actual steering wheel and 3 monitor set up. :wow:

Playing Forza Horizon never made me consider looking at Gran Turismo. (Haven't played since the old playstation days). However, Motorsport and my enjoyment of it is really making me consider coping Gran Turismo for my son's PS5.

EDIT: I can't justify spending $70 on Gran Turismo.:francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:huhldup: It doesn't help that the game is so terribly optimized that you need a Pentagon rig to run it. Which is hilarious since this game and this game can be easily run on modern technology and the games are a few years old:

Plus, I can run these bytches on the Steam Deck. The controls are Joey pep, but with some tweaking...whew :banderas: