Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What are you having a hard time understanding?

And @MeachTheMonster are you gonna stay salty or will you accept the olive branch? When you see me do you see the guy that your girl cheated on you with or gave you wedgies in highschool? It seems you have a had a personal issue with me for quite some time, well before I put you on ignore and I think you should let us know.
You personally insulted me and my family then allegedly put me on ignore.

I’ve never said anything derogatory to you. All i ever said was that you were stanning for clicks which is what you said yourself.

I’m not doing this bi-polar shyt with you breh. Don’t give a fukk about your page or your ignore button :manny:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
You personally insulted me and my family then allegedly put me on ignore.

I’ve never said anything derogatory to you. All i ever said was that you were stanning for clicks which is what you said yourself.

I’m not doing this bi-polar shyt with you breh. Don’t give a fukk about your page or your ignore button :manny:
Did not insult your family, I insulted you. Bringing them up at all was foul though, and I can admit that. And no, what I said was I would have to stan for clicks which is why I stopped trying to get BBG as a channel poppin because I will not and will never stan. I enjoy my Xbox and will go so far as to say I am a fan, but a STAN is someone with blind allegiance that believes what's being stanned can do no wrong and refuses to criticize.

I am not a STAN of the Bears, Bulls, White Sox, or XBOX. In fact I shyt on them regularly. I am objective in my criticisms and rational in thought process. That's why I piss off Bears fans when I say Justin Fields was ass and why you do passive aggressive shyt like dap every post that is negative towards me simply because I won't just support any and everything Xbox does.

You wanna keep up your petty school girl act, that's fine. It's corny, but I expect nothing less from you. Just know that I'm just being myself when Im annoying, trolling, etc. and it's not personal to any of y'all. I got a love it or hate it personality, it ain't for everybody :manny:

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
And before anybody brings up my last two videos, nikka that McCaffrey tweet got me hype idgaf. If them games turn out to be ass guess who's gonna be the first "Xbot" to admit it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Did not insult your family, I insulted you. Bringing them up at all was foul though, and I can admit that. And no, what I said was I would have to stan for clicks which is why I stopped trying to get BBG as a channel poppin because I will not and will never stan. I enjoy my Xbox and will go so far as to say I am a fan, but a STAN is someone with blind allegiance that believes what's being stanned can do no wrong and refuses to criticize.

I am not a STAN of the Bears, Bulls, White Sox, or XBOX. In fact I shyt on them regularly. I am objective in my criticisms and rational in thought process. That's why I piss off Bears fans when I say Justin Fields was ass and why you do passive aggressive shyt like dap every post that is negative towards me simply because I won't just support any and everything Xbox does.

You wanna keep up your petty school girl act, that's fine. It's corny, but I expect nothing less from you. Just know that I'm just being myself when Im annoying, trolling, etc. and it's not personal to any of y'all. I got a love it or hate it personality, it ain't for everybody :manny:
Meach ain’t feeling you dog, it’s over.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol:you the dude that was begging for me to stand down because Xbox got belt to ass. As a both box general I want ps to drop some good shyt too but that 2024 lineup looking spooky for Sony.

As for Meach, I was just asking him to stop acting like a bytch in the nicest way I could. Man's refused, it is what it is. I ain't here to be liked I just enjoy the fukkery

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
p174037_v_v10_aa.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps

:mjlol: :mjlol:you the dude that was begging for me to stand down because Xbox got belt to ass. As a both box general I want ps to drop some good shyt too but that 2024 lineup looking spooky for Sony.

As for Meach, I was just asking him to stop acting like a bytch in the nicest way I could. Man's refused, it is what it is. I ain't here to be liked I just enjoy the fukkery

@BBG to @MeachTheMonster right now