Another underwhelming Xbox exclusive reviews(Snoreza TransmissionSport) UPDATE: MSFT DELETING reviews for FAILZA BOMBASPORT!

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
game is cool so far, it looks great tho

i might have to dip back into gt7 to compare. gt7 was boring as hell to me tho
Interesting.
What made it boring? No console wars shyt, I legit am curious as Motorsport has me interested in it.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I went to download a tune for my car and found I gave to level my fukking car to 20 before I can do that. I dropped this game immediately after what a brain dead decision.

:francis:Yeahhhh the leveling system seems dumb as all hell. Forza as a simcade peaked at 4 on the real. That game alone had me wanting a Xbox 360 at the time despite being a Sony head.

The fact that they mixed fun with the serious tone of the racing game just hit different. Once Horizon came out, it was a wrap for the main series. And it doesn't help that the game dropped like a microwave drill rapper album on Spotify.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Interesting.
What made it boring? No console wars shyt, I legit am curious as Motorsport has me interested in it.
the whole car enthusiast bent. history lessons n shyt. cafe, elevator music just too slow in progression for me. from what i can remember anyway

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
the whole car enthusiast bent. history lessons n shyt. cafe, elevator music just too slow in progression for me. from what i can remember anyway
That’s some of the stuff people call out to say Forza is boring in comparison to GT7.

Really it’s just Sim Games are for a different type of player. You really gotta be interested in role playing the sim part of it.

Some people may call it boring i would call it calm. It’s actually kinda relaxing to zen out and get lost messing around with the cars and trying to get better lap times.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
That’s some of the stuff people call out to say Forza is boring in comparison to GT7.

Really it’s just Sim Games are for a different type of player. You really gotta be interested in role playing the sim part of it.

Some people may call it boring i would call it calm. It’s actually kinda relaxing to zen out and get lost messing around with the cars and trying to get better lap times.
never been bored with forza myself. like i said tho ill have to refresh my memory on gt7
mightve been in the wrong state of mind when i was playing it. im cool now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I went to download a tune for my car and found I gave to level my fukking car to 20 before I can do that. I dropped this game immediately after what a brain dead decision.
You’d be to level 20 within the first championship.

Meaning you dropped the game in less than 3 races cause you couldn’t download somebody else’s work who’s played and mastered things before you.

Some of you want the games to play themselves :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

J3YmfEv.gif

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You’d be to level 20 within the first championship.

Meaning you dropped the game in less than 3 races cause you couldn’t download somebody else’s work who’s played and mastered things before you.

Some of you want the games to play themselves :wow:
I think my car was around level 30 after the first series (edit: first real series after the introduction series)

it used to be that upgrading your car would give you an advantage. now they upgrade your competition to match your car, so it really doesn't change much

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
According to Reddit users in the r/forza subreddit, Microsoft/Turn 10 are deleting Forza Motorsport reviews. Other users in that thread seem to be confirming this.

fbCryWl.jpg

respectively:

xnmam76.jpg

Ar3cxre.jpg

UPDATE -- Yes, Microsoft is deleting reviews. The Standard Edition on the Xbox Store had 847 total reviews (as can be seen above). Now it has only 602 total reviews.

8Mwsz6q.jpg

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
According to Reddit users in the r/forza subreddit, Microsoft/Turn 10 are deleting Forza Motorsport reviews. Other users in that thread seem to be confirming this.

fbCryWl.jpg

respectively:

xnmam76.jpg

Ar3cxre.jpg

UPDATE -- Yes, Microsoft is deleting reviews. The Standard Edition on the Xbox Store had 847 total reviews (as can be seen above). Now it has only 602 total reviews.

8Mwsz6q.jpg
Funny thing is that the reviews get deleted but the scores don't.

I have to praise Microsoft for only allowing people who have played the game to review the game.

Another caveat is that this is the PC version that doesn't run smooth on that platform so the score can be about the optimisation rather than the game itself.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Funny thing is that the reviews get deleted but the scores don't.

I have to praise Microsoft for only allowing people who have played the game to review the game.

Another caveat is that this is the PC version that doesn't run smooth on that platform so the score can be about the optimisation rather than the game itself.

Yeah, it makes it even more egregious that they are deleting them. People paid for the game, they should be able to review it

Its not exactly a metacritic situation

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
ABK is coming and you dudes are worried about the inferior Forza game :mjlol: still better than GT7 SHAMBLESSSSS

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
I deleted the game. For one it is boring as hell and two how is the '64 Impala not even in the game? That is always the first car I buy and soup up. I might reinstall once it is in there but I can't get into it. I can't even get into a multiplayer race.