Another one for the #gmb

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:laff: come on really?
Really. He's describing ownership, where he's just boarding her out with the next nikka until he wants to go riding. :francis:

When I said "an orderly transition of power", I wasn't being dramatic. I was literally given away. That's why he hasn't sought me out since. It all happened so young, I didn't really understand why he felt like he needed to vet my then-new man, or why my man even spoke to him. I thought it was silly man shyt. But they apparently understood each other quite well.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really. He's describing ownership, where he's just boarding her out with the next nikka until he wants to go riding. :francis:

When I said "an orderly transition of power", I wasn't being dramatic. I was literally given away. That's why he hasn't sought me out since. It all happened so young, I didn't really understand why he felt like he needed to vet my then-new man, or why my man even spoke to him. I thought it was silly man shyt. But they apparently understood each other quite well.
Aw hell, its no point in getting in a relationship then

-deleted-

Banned
Daps

Real ones fukking know. Much respect to your man for speaking to him. That’s some real shyt that only nikkas know been there will understand. The fact that he understands is what makes the transition seamless. Most people really won’t get it, but when you know, you know.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Slay a dragon?
You have to win loyalty, it doesn't just happen. You either have to control her physically or mentally, so either you fukking the shyt out of her by itself, doing all that plus mindfukking, or doing some shyt where logically, she should stay with you (the weakest) . That's what constrains hypergamy.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Real ones fukking know. Much respect to your man for speaking to him. That’s some real shyt that only nikkas know been there will understand. The fact that he understands is what makes the transition seamless. Most people really won’t get it, but when you know, you know.
Real shyt, this nikka still get p*ssy off that and he don't even know. :wow:

edit: or maybe he does! :gladbron:

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to win loyalty, it doesn't just happen. You either have to control her physically or mentally, so either you fukking the shyt out of her by itself, doing all that plus mindfukking, or doing some shyt where logically, she should stay with you (the weakest) . That's what constrains hypergamy.
Goes back to my point. What's the point of getting in a monogamous relationship if another got control over her. :manny:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a female is not physically attracted to you none of this shyt will work in the first place.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Goes back to my point. What's the point of getting in a monogamous relationship if another got control over her. :manny:

You have to take control. That's the whole point of it, otherwise, you're just roomies who fukk. Control is what adds that extra element and makes her hesitant to jump on the next, bigger bag.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ok pimp shyt. Gotcha
Not so much. My man is not at all pimp like. He couldn't describe what he was doing if asked. He's a natural, I guess. It's just control. Idk. This book is the best explanation for how it works within a monogamous relationship. I've recommended it to friends having problems.