Another one for the #gmb

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
You're right my low self esteem kicks in every now and then.

By all means be fit, for your health and all. And definitely be well-groomed. But all that’s a bonus. Just think of all those things as bonuses. Your keys lies in your mind, spirit (confidence, spirit, boldness), and mouth. Look into stoicism as well. Might help.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You're right my low self esteem kicks in every now and then.

By all means be fit, for your health and all. And definitely be well-groomed. But all that’s a bonus. Just think of all those things as bonuses. Your keys lies in your mind, spirit (confidence, spirit, boldness), and mouth. Look into stoicism as well. Might help.
The Art of Manliness is a good blog for this. And read the book I rec'd!

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm fit (going to basic training Tues) and always stay groomed. Its just sometimes my low self esteem kicks in especially when I see a dusty dude get a female I was trying to scoop.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
I'm fit (going to basic training Tues) and always stay groomed. Its just sometimes my low self esteem kicks in especially when I see a dusty dude get a female I was trying to scoop.

Lol when you have moments like that just remember who your father is. Your father fukked your mother. Everything he did to get her is in your DNA. Most men forget this, or simply don’t realize.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You said you had great fun and did things etc. I'm assuming a guy put the game on you.

So what did he do to make you feel that way andale you want to be put in that position?

:patrice: What kinda detail you looking for?

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
:beli: My dude. How you trynna debate some shyt that's already been decided?? I'm not gif'ing back and forth with you. nikkas don't believe fat meat is greasy.
Re-read post, this time carefully and see if there is any contradiction, or if it in fact buttressed my points, especially last one.:troll:

Last edited:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
fukk all the bullshyt teach me these demonic arts @skeetsinternal I know all females ain’t shyt it’s a hard pill to swallow but it is what it is
um OK always glad to help. I can't send nobody in these streets if they have no confidence tho. Remember it's a numbers game and planting mental seeds. Rejection is also part of the process. Here go your weekend confidence starter kit
Weekend assignment
1. Say hi to a random female (3 min)
2. Notice something about her and make it a point of conversation or a compliment

Ex. I was just in Dunkin Donuts on South Orange Ave. Newark and this cute worker with a nice ass was working the register. I ordered the new pumpkin spice ice coffee. I asked her how was it and she said she didn't know but she said she usually gets the butter pecan flavor. I told her that was the flavor I was going for or had a taste for and she said "I figured you was but they are out of that flavor" . So right there she gave me my opening and she also had her intuitions going about me and it cues like this women constantly give you but you need to be able to pick up on it.

Last edited:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
um OK always glad to help. I can't send nobody in these streets if they have no confidence tho. Remember it's a numbers game and planting mental seeds. Rejection is also part of the process. Here go your weekend confidence starter kit
Weekend assignment
1. Say hi to a random female (3 min)
2. Notice something about her and make it a point of conversation or a compliment

Ex. I was just in Dunkin Donuts on South Orange Ave. Newark and this cute worker with a nice ass was working the register. I ordered the new pumpkin spice ice coffee. I asked her how was it and she said she didn't know but she said she usually gets the butter pecan flavor. I told her that was the flavor I was going for or had a taste for and she said "I figured you was but they are out of that flavor" . So right there she gave me my opening and she also had her intuitions going about me and it cues like this women constantly give you but you need to be able to pick up on it.

I have all that bro.... I just need that demonic knowledge

For example I am talking with this one female and I hit and all but I had to take her to Cheddars and pay baby sitting money.

I feel like a chump paying for something another man is getting for free. I want the type of power we’re you tell a woman “bytch bring that p*ssy to me” and no matter where she is she comes (don’t ask me how)

I am a dark skin nikka with colored eyes I thought my life was set :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

For example I am talking with this one female and I hit and all but I had to take her to Cheddars and pay baby sitting money.

I feel like a chump paying for something another man is getting for free. I want the type of power we’re you tell a woman “bytch bring that p*ssy to me” and no matter where she is she comes (don’t ask me how)

Bro @skeetsinternal isn't doing anything revolutionary. If you get to a woman's mind you basically sewed up that $hit real talk .Give her some good d and the rest will fall into it's place. What skeets is doing is playing at different levels of manipulation, conniving and targeted strategies. It works but it is very dangerous and can lead to harm and death. Especially if you chasing someone elses spouse or significant other.

Be honest. Approach the right way and don't be devious with this $hit. You'll get the things you are after without being a sociopath .

Big ups @skeetsinternal you so demonic:mjlit::ehh::yeshrug:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
Bro @skeetsinternal isn't doing anything revolutionary. If you get to a woman's mind you basically sewed up that $hit real talk .Give her some good d and the rest will fall into it's place. What skeets is doing is playing at different levels of manipulation, conniving and targeted strategies. It works but it is very dangerous and can lead to harm and death. Especially if you chasing someone elses spouse or significant other.

Be honest. Approach the right way and don't be devious with this $hit. You'll get the things you are after without being a sociopath .

Big ups @skeetsinternal you so demonic:mjlit::ehh::yeshrug:

A patronized saint for #HOH

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes

OK. :stopitslime: I just dgaf

twhatever

we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
Daps
I feel sorry for the breh :francis:

This remind me of that other thread, where a Coli breh fukked another Coli breh’s wife... twice.
Even taunted him and described his apartment to a T.

Most demonic shyt I’ve ever seen on here so far.
link?

edit:nevermind, found it.

Last edited: