Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Get u some weapons that you can clip to your waist band and wear around your neck

I got a crescent serrated knife with a clip that I wear on the inside of my waist band that has a loop for my index finger
So you don't have to worry about dropping it

I also got a small dagger that has a shield with a dog tag chain that I wear around my neck

And I wear 2 Buddha beards(steel beads that are on industrial strength cable wire) that is made as a weapon

Along with a Black snub nose (fukk a chrome weapon that reflect light and gives away your position)
.38 ruger
With the shaved hammer
So it is quick fire and u don't have to worry about forgetting to take the safety off

That I carry daily

fukk a 9 mil
That will jam
That u may forget to take off safety
That if I'm close enough to u I can make jam

I keep a civilian m4 in my truck
And a .380
And a bunch of quick loads for my

I keep a bat
A machete
Crow bar
Gas mask
A few daggers
Some baseballs
And other knives in my truck

I also keep a vehicle glass break
Got 2 vehicle cams 1 pointed at the road and another pointed at the driver seat

You gotta be ready
:merchant:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Get u some weapons that you can clip to your waist band and wear around your neck

I got a crescent serrated knife with a clip that I wear on the inside of my waist band that has a loop for my index finger
So you don't have to worry about dropping it

I also got a small dagger that has a shield with a dog tag chain that I wear around my neck

And I wear 2 Buddha beards(steel beads that are on industrial strength cable wire) that is made as a weapon

Along with a Black snub nose (fukk a chrome weapon that reflect light and gives away your position)
.38 ruger
With the shaved hammer
So it is quick fire and u don't have to worry about forgetting to take the safety off

That I carry daily

fukk a 9 mil
That will jam
That u may forget to take off safety
That if I'm close enough to u I can make jam

I keep a civilian m4 in my truck
And a .380
And a bunch of quick loads for my

I keep a bat
A machete
Crow bar
Gas mask
A few daggers
Some baseballs
And other knives in my truck

I also keep a vehicle glass break
Got 2 vehicle cams 1 pointed at the road and another pointed at the driver seat

You gotta be ready

:salute:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I watched this and got scared for myself and my family. I would have been dead that day breaking my foot off in that pigs ass. When the cops would have come they would have got it too.

I try everyday to avoid conflict and remain calm. When my temper goes off and I sense danger and have to fight I lose all control of rational thought. I would have been killed defending my lady.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This is your mode of operation. Pop shyt then backtrack into something less severe.

You unhinged. How you live your life is how you live your life but when you start with the disparaging remarks towards the majority of black people who interact with society, you're going to raise eyebrows.

There's a point where you have to take a step back and ask yourself why you get enraged by our suffering when you hold the majority of us in contempt.
You're addressing me like a give a fuk about your analysis. Been raised eyebrows apparently, that's nothing new .. are you suggesting that I'm being watched??
Also, not new information. The watchers are always being watched... that's facts.:coffee:
739888-13-20160117012536.jpeg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...and his shape had nothing to do w/ it...dude was trying to mitigate the situation while the cac was all about escalating shyt... @ some point dude should’ve said fukk it and take advantage of the guard ignoring him and punch him straight in his fukking throat...w/ his size the guard woulda felt that shyt...worst case scenario the guard turns his attention to him and maybe the wife and daughter can get to a safe distance

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You're addressing me like a give a fuk about your analysis. Been raised eyebrows apparently, that's nothing new .. are you suggesting that I'm being watched??
Also, not new information..
739888-13-20160117012536.jpeg

Raising an eyebrow at a living contradiction. Who are you are fighting for when the number of black people you're accepting of falls into a minute margin?

Stay in your bitterness and ignorance.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Thanks! will take a look, I'm all for support systems and resources. You should also take notes of this vid.... I know wenching and making zaddy moves comes with baggage too. Be safe out there, I know how you like them... in today's class they are discussing the incessant need for love and acceptance from white and any male that isn't black. Should help you to pass your "paperbag test"..
:francis::sas2::mjpls: