Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Need to be war ready at all times, dead real out here. They give zero fux, self defensive tactics and methods- in front of the child too..Don't expect people with no conscious to be rationale. Don't show any emotion with them - the cacs thrive off it.

Background: "The lady was only wanting to return cold food she received, for fresh food. The guy working the counter called security instead of either refunding her money or giving her fresh food. The restaurant worker was fired by his supervisor and the security guard was fired also for using unnecessary actions for that situation."

Wow that's fukking crazy. Watching that video really got me boiling.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Need to be war ready at all times, dead real out here. They give zero fux, self defensive tactics and methods- in front of the child too..Don't expect people with no conscious to be rationale. Don't show any emotion with them - the cacs thrive off it.

Background: "The lady was only wanting to return cold food she received, for fresh food. The guy working the counter called security instead of either refunding her money or giving her fresh food. The restaurant worker was fired by his supervisor and the security guard was fired also for using unnecessary actions for that situation."
Exactly.

We gotta STOP tryna be friends with these muthafukkaz, takin' pics with them on social media, with big ass Kool aid smiles on our faces, goin' to bars with them after work, etc.

All that ol' DUMB shyt these coli c00ns be on.

"Bu.....bu.....but Kyle is like a brother to me!!!!"

And if yo Black ass got killed by a racist today, Kyle would lose no sleep.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This is why I think every man should learn some type of self defense. Especially if you have a family. It won't make you superman, but at least you'll able to do something when a piece of shyt try's to hurt your family. I bet if that guy trained the situation wouldn't have even gotten physical. He'd have the confidence to stand up to that security guard and scare his ass away.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Need to be war ready at all times, dead real out here. They give zero fux, self defensive tactics and methods- in front of the child too..Don't expect people with no conscious to be rational. Don't show any emotion with them - the cacs thrive off it.

Over some food? :wtf:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Tariq. He he goes on just as many "black men anit shyt" rants as LSA these days.
You cant expect every blackman to be built like an NFL player. Those are the same ridiculous standards we complain about women having.

The point wasn't about being 6'8 250 pounds
Its about being prepared. Quick thinking and deescalating a situation.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Maybe he had warrants :manny:

And maybe she actually stole something :manny:

I'm not defending the fukk shyt as brehs threat level to the flashlight cop was 0%, but I hope there was not crime committed. Especially when you got your kid with you.
Bbbuttt duhhhh "I'ze not defending but maybes the white manz had a reasons..".. you are one stupid cac caping dumb fuk. He was a mall security guard, a$$hole. The only thing that he had the "ability" to do, was ask them to leave and that's even pushing it. That wasn't a cop, stupid. Most of time, even cops don't have legit probable cause for acting how they do. She didn't do shyt but ask for fresh food which many of have done; I know if I pay for food- damn right I'm taking that shyt back if it's not prepared how I want it. He had no cause to approach them, fuk a warrant. And this shows what type of time that you're on bc all you had to do was take 5 minutes to look into the story to determine the issue. Now you have shyt to talk when it's really just another case of cac covert abuse with the "I'm white and I say so, how dare you talk to me, how dare you defend or exercise your rights, now I'm going to use what perceived power that I have over you bc you did not obey as commanded" STFU.