Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Exactly!!! That's c00n shyt all day. I don't do any type of leisure shyt or activities with these white m'fers. Not at all. No engagement whatsoever. Not one pic, not one smile, nothing ... got these dumb ass c00ns and c00nettes posing and laughing with the enemy like it's all good. BBBButt it's just a pic with my friend, I have never referred to a white person as a "friend", I was taught early how they get down - anyone who is the only black person in a photo full of white people is sus off top- shows that they're comfortable with that shyt and they're comfortable with their interactions, which means that they're compromised in some way. If they entertain interactions with them, then they're part of the problem. There's a dumb amount of pics that I see black women posting with their gay white zestie besties or betas with their beckies, teeth all showing. I don't even let them around me or mine. Idgaf. I know the vibe.

You are trying too hard or sick in the head.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Most of you goofy internet nerds are probably built close to him or worse :mjlit:

Can't expect a man that's still wearing jean shorts in 2019 to be intimidating.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Please gawd let me be in a situation like that
So I can rip a cacs throat out:blessed:
I feel bad that I was thinking the same thing.

I would have literally blacked out. Conscious wise, there would have been that moment that I remember seeing that fukked up shyt and then my consciousness would have turned back on in the aftermath of what I'd do that security.

To be honest, depending on who arrives, I'd probably be shot.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You are trying too hard or sick in the head.
I'm "sick" for not interacting with people that don't have my best interest, who have a history of not being "friends" to black people with a proven history of violent acts and tendencies toward black people. Nah.. I just hit a nerve bc you are either white yourself, cac-aligned or have an inherent need for white acceptance or validation. Save that try hard shyt like you do when you're around them. Check your own mental bc if you felt the need to confront me, rather than the actual problem- you need a 5150, asap.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
Need to be war ready at all times, dead real out here. They give zero fux, self defensive tactics and methods- in front of the child too..Don't expect people with no conscious to be rational. Don't show any emotion with them - the cacs thrive off it.

Background: "The lady was only wanting to return cold food she received, for fresh food. The guy working the counter called security instead of either refunding her money or giving her fresh food. The restaurant worker was fired by his supervisor and the security guard was fired also for using unnecessary actions for that situation."
Does the story confirm that the fat guy is in fact her husband?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
awww.. you're such a compliant and good dog that I just made my bytch.. now sit, Ubu, sit..!!
latest

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I'm "sick" for not interacting with people that don't have my best interest, who have a history of not being "friends" to black people with a proven history of violent acts and tendencies toward black people. Nah.. I just hit a nerve bc you are either white yourself, cac-aligned or have an inherent need for white acceptance or validation. Save that try hard shyt like you do when you're around them.

This is your mode of operation. Pop shyt then backtrack into something less severe.

Exactly!!! That's c00n shyt all day. I don't do any type of leisure shyt or activities with these white m'fers. Not at all. No engagement whatsoever. Not one pic, not one smile, nothing ... got these dumb ass c00ns and c00nettes posing and laughing with the enemy like it's all good. BBBButt it's just a pic with my friend, I have never referred to a white person as a "friend", I was taught early how they get down - anyone who is the only black person in a photo full of white people is sus off top- shows that they're comfortable with that shyt and they're comfortable with their interactions, which means that they're compromised in some way. If they entertain interactions with them, then they're part of the problem. There's a dumb amount of pics that I see black women posting with their gay white zestie besties or betas with their beckies, teeth all showing. I don't even let them around me or mine. Idgaf. I know the vibe.

You unhinged. How you live your life is how you live your life but when you start with the disparaging remarks towards the majority of black people who interact with society, you're going to raise eyebrows.

There's a point where you have to take a step back and ask yourself why you get enraged by our suffering when you hold the majority of us in contempt.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Get u some weapons that you can clip to your waist band and wear around your neck

I got a crescent serrated knife with a clip that I wear on the inside of my waist band that has a loop for my index finger
So you don't have to worry about dropping it

I also got a small dagger that has a shield with a dog tag chain that I wear around my neck

And I wear 2 Buddha beards(steel beads that are on industrial strength cable wire) that is made as a weapon

Along with a Black snub nose (fukk a chrome weapon that reflect light and gives away your position)
.38 ruger
With the shaved hammer
So it is quick fire and u don't have to worry about forgetting to take the safety off

That I carry daily

fukk a 9 mil
That will jam
That u may forget to take off safety
That if I'm close enough to u I can make jam

I keep a civilian m4 in my truck
And a .380
And a bunch of quick loads for my

I keep a bat
A machete
Crow bar
Gas mask