Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
What being and shape got to do with having heart. No way that happens to a man with heart no matter his size
:mjgrin:
Maybe he had warrants :manny:

And maybe she actually stole something :manny:

I'm not defending the fukk shyt as brehs threat level to the flashlight cop was 0%, but I hope there was not crime committed. Especially when you got your kid with you.

Black females, take note

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Exactly.

We gotta STOP tryna be friends with these muthafukkaz, takin' pics with them on social media, with big ass Kool aid smiles on our faces, goin' to bars with them after work, etc.

All that ol' DUMB shyt these coli c00ns be on.

"Bu.....bu.....but Kyle is like a brother to me!!!!"

And if yo Black ass got killed by a racist today, Kyle would lose no sleep.
Exactly!!! That's c00n shyt all day. I don't do any type of leisure shyt or activities with these white m'fers. Not at all. No engagement whatsoever. Not one pic, not one smile, nothing ... got these dumb ass c00ns and c00nettes posing and laughing with the enemy like it's all good. BBBButt it's just a pic with my friend, I have never referred to a white person as a "friend", I was taught early how they get down - anyone who is the only black person in a photo full of white people is sus off top- shows that they're comfortable with that shyt and they're comfortable with their interactions, which means that they're compromised in some way. If they entertain interactions with them, then they're part of the problem. There's a dumb amount of pics that I see black women posting with their gay white zestie besties or betas with their beckies, teeth all showing. I don't even let them around me or mine. Idgaf. I know the vibe.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Black females, take note
Nah.I'm not noting shyt. That doesn't apply to me - fuk that propaganda shyt. That's those dumb ignorant c00ns. The majority of comments in here from ACTUAL and verifiable black men have been very much in support of defending black women, their gfs/wives, children or and protecting us (or black women that are significant in their lives and interactions). They've been getting on the man for not reacting how he should. Those are the only ones that I need to 'note' and pay attention to. You see what you want to.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
fukk Tariq. He he goes on just as many "black men anit shyt" rants as LSA these days.
You cant expect every blackman to be built like an NFL player. Those are the same ridiculous standards we complain about women having.
miss the point, brehs. If you don't like the messenger - at least get the message. His point speaks to being in a position to defend yourself regardless of physical capabilities, if you have the ability to improve, then do so and be prepared for situations that go down.

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Over some food? :wtf:
:snoop: The other day, there was a video of a 15-16 yr. old kid getting pulled over by two cops, handcuffed and the cops moved in on him for a search and seizure... all for - brace yourself - a fukkin traffic violation bc the child made a "wide right turn" . Cac cops brought out the drug sniffing dog and everything. Deadazz. This scenario with the food - I fully believe.
Blart really tried to engage in full on hand to hand combat over stale food
:bryan::martin:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't agree with throwing shade at the man. The fault is squarely on the animal who tried attacking a pregnant woman.

I mean, I do stay in shape because there are people I love in word. I appreciate the sentiment but I don't believe it should be used to tear down victims.

And it is unfortunate that the husband didn't have a gun. You don't throw hands in a situation like that. If someone attacks your wife or child in front of you, assume that they're trying to goad you into a situation where they fear for life. In other words fear for your life first.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Once again, Nic

I've asked you repeatedly to stay out of my alerts

Mental Health Resources in Virginia | Resources to Recover
:ld:
Turn your fukkin alert off :what:and I didn't, so the hell what, get out your Bag. and yet you still responded. Get the fuk over it or put me on ignore.

edit - I'm not in VA.. try again. VA though??.. hmmmmm..You're trying to doxx my location or talking behind the scenes too, I see .. interesting. Noted. Really suggest you fall the fuk back.. quick. Natural selection like a m'fer. Amazing how everyone says that "it's not that serious" but a whole lot of offline chatter in my direction. I'm keeping track too though:coffee:

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I'mma make a thread showing my daily weapon carry

We gotta stay ready at all times

Also

Gym routines can't just be strength training

You gotta get explosive full body exercises and lifts mixed in to get your body fully broken in

And

Real cardio

So your heart can work efficiently when you have a sudden extreme situation

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
miss the point, brehs. If you don't like the messenger - at least get the message. His point speaks to being in a position to defend yourself regardless of physical capabilities, if you have the ability to improve, then do so and be prepared for situations that go down.

Black men have to get in the gym and train regularly to be in a physical position to defend their families.
:mindblown:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like yall have more hate and vitriol towards the black man than the racist who is attacking his wife... seems c00nish to focus on that in this situation.

I'm not gonna go in on the man cause he could be disabled or have some other mitigating circumstance for all we know. He tried to intervene anyway. They are both victims of this racist attack and should be treated as such.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Exactly!!! That's c00n shyt all day. I don't do any type of leisure shyt or activities with these white m'fers. Not at all. No engagement whatsoever. Not one pic, not one smile, nothing ... got these dumb ass c00ns and c00nettes posing and laughing with the enemy like it's all good. BBBButt it's just a pic with my friend, I have never referred to a white person as a "friend", I was taught early how they get down - anyone who is the only black person in a photo full of white people is sus off top- shows that they're comfortable with that shyt and they're comfortable with their interactions, which means that they're compromised in some way. If they entertain interactions with them, then they're part of the problem. There's a dumb amount of pics that I see black women posting with their gay white zestie besties or betas with their beckies, teeth all showing. I don't even let them around me or mine. Idgaf. I know the vibe.
Yep.

Sadly, I know quite a few ppl who would lose their minds if they were forced to stop interacting with white ppl.