Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is fukking infuriating and you know what? I'm not even mad at the Brother. He SHOULD have done a lot more to protect his family and if I knew him, he'd be getting checked thoroughly, but not everybody has got that spirit in them and hopefully he's learned from this and will not tolerate whites anymore :yes:

The REAL piece of shyt, which always applies, is the fukking white boy on a power trip that would rather target a Black Woman than her Man :dry:

I fukking WISH a pigksin would even come close to my Wife :dry:

My Queen knows she can talk to these crackers however she wants because she's seen me manhandle a devil or 2 :yes:

I would've ruined that p*ssy rent-a-cops whole life after I got through beating him and I wouldn't need no fukking mace or gun to do it either :laugh:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Bless that nikka heart cuz he did try somewhat, but the attempts were just so pitiful since dude was so :flabbynsick: that they didn't do anything to slow down Paul Blart :snoop:

I only wear flip-flops n sandals at the crib or to the mailbox. I couldn't live with myself if I lost a fight because I couldn't really sit down on my punches or slip due to bad footing or etc.....
Out an about like that is just a nikka being too comfortable. What if some active shooter starts blasting and you gotta run, nikkas would be falling all over the place.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Real as fukk
word. He never left the house without his gun. He didn't think I knew this, and he tried to keep it concealed from our sight but as I got older.. I knew what it was and what he was about. He wasn't trying to be reckless- he was about protection and defense bc he knows the element. My brothers do the same. They didn't want me involved in that, so I never was taught bc they were always there to protect me but as I see more of these incidents going down - the more that I need to be prepared.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The discussion this assault resulted in is tragic.

The loudest and most dogmatic people talking about what we need to do to move forward have presented a case study on why we don't move forward as a people.

The thing that should be focused on is the assault on the sister, not the brother who couldn't defend her. But some of us can't miss the opportunity to emasculate a brother to further demonstrate how strong we are.

The same people will turn around and bytch and complain about black people who make it and don't invest in the community. Lacking the honesty or sense to recognise people won't feel a sense of loyalty towards those who wouldn't and didn't give a fukk about them when they were weak.

Same people pointing towards "white people being on code" in this and that situation don't apply that argument when it comes to flexing.

You think if a brother tumped down a white woman, and her man was too weak to defend her, they lynch mob would lose focus? :mjpls:

A lot of you are showing yourselves to be insecure and self-serving.

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
This shyt is fukking infuriating and you know what? I'm not even mad at the Brother. He SHOULD have done a lot more to protect his family and if I knew him, he'd be getting checked thoroughly, but not everybody has got that spirit in them and hopefully he's learned from this and will not tolerate whites anymore :yes:

The REAL piece of shyt, which always applies, is the fukking white boy on a power trip that would rather target a Black Woman than her Man :dry:

I fukking WISH a pigksin would even come close to my Wife :dry:

My Queen knows she can talk to these crackers however she wants because she's seen me manhandle a devil or 2 :yes:

I would've ruined that p*ssy rent-a-cops whole life after I got through beating him and I wouldn't need no fukking mace or gun to do it either :laugh:

That's even more of reason he should've knocked a pint of mayo out of that cracka as soon as he puts his hands on her, he aint even try to throw a punch, a body-slam, nothing smh.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Another tip

I dress where whatever I'm wearing allows me to defend myself

So nothing restrictive
And although I like my footware to be untied
I tie my shyt
Including timbs

I can't be losing a boot when I'm trying to stomp yo teeth into the curb

Daps
The discussion this assault resulted in is tragic.

The loudest and most dogmatic people talking about what we need to do to move forward have presented a case study on why we don't move forward as a people.

The thing that should be focused on is the assault on the sister, not the brother who couldn't defend her. But some of us can't miss the opportunity to emasculate a brother to further demonstrate how strong we are.

The same people will turn around and bytch and complain about black people who make it and don't invest in the community. Lacking the honesty or sense to recognise people won't feel a sense of loyalty towards those who wouldn't and didn't give a fukk about them when they were weak.

Same people pointing towards "white people being on code" in this and that situation don't apply that argument when it comes to flexing.

You think if a brother tumped down a white woman, and her man was too weak to defend her, they lynch mob would lose focus? :mjpls:

A lot of you are showing yourselves to be insecure and self-serving.

Deep, and true :ehh:

I’m actually going to steal your post for a future thread

• Dap
Reactions: OsO