Another example why being in shape and prepared is important - brotha allows mall cop to assault GF

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Naw......her man is just a bytch.
no way in hell that cracka would have
laid hands on my pregnant ole lady.
the ass whoopin would have been
so serious that they would have
forgot about what ever she did and
had me in cuffs or on the ground
from gunshot wounds.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Lmao@5..they got to? Man, man, man..it shouldn't even had got to that point.

Just another of the weak nygga generation..skinny Jeans, gay willing haircuts, acting white, tolerating gays in their presence...no shocker here

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Oh an unarmed security guard I’m going haywire on their ass plus I know the law dealing with s/o’s I would use it against them if that doesn’t work there are always other options :demonic:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea that dude lost the respect of his woman forever.getting cucked in public might as well put a vacant sign on the pu$$y. I like tariq’s message nikkas better wake up.

“If you want peace prepare for war”

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This is why I think every man should learn some type of self defense. Especially if you have a family. It won't make you superman, but at least you'll able to do something when a piece of shyt try's to hurt your family. I bet if that guy trained the situation wouldn't have even gotten physical. He'd have the confidence to stand up to that security guard and scare his ass away.
I had to deal with a smart ass security guard last December on business...I was helping the local Nissan team with their car show and the security told me i couldnt park my car that close to the side entrance door even though the boss of Nissan said it was cool. I talked down to that white boy and he didnt even entertain trying to get physical. His "Lieutenant" popped up and I talked to him like a str8 hoe.."Listen to me...I will have a conversation with your superior and the Nissan head tomorrow. So try me..put that boot on my car". He made some calls and said I had a bad attitude and I was laughing. "My bad attitude dont have a thing to do with this car situation, Billy boy". Never bothered me again.

Last edited:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
A mans main purpose in life is to protect your woman and children. If you can't do that how can you call yourself a man

Boom. Period. The end.

At the end of the day, it's basically what I'm here for (I dont have kids, but if I did.... same feeling).

What the fukk homie. :snoop: