Another Coli Breh on Balloon Pop Dating

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:

To me the one in the white dress is the baddest but the black dress and the pink dress are baddies too
I liked the one in the White dress too. The way she spoke, skin, eyes and she had about 20 questions on deck for the guys she was interested in which means she actually might be there to meet someone.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Funny thing is, he’s the short “overly muscular” stocky type that many on the coli claimed women don’t like. Protypical manlet gymaxxed dude. And yet they didn’t start popping their balloons until he started talking shyt. While hella other taller dudes had the ladies popping their balloons just upon walking out. Dude might’ve been the shortest of all the dudes I seen and had the least amount of balloons popped on him. Maybe I missed some segments at the very beginning. :dead:

If dude wasn’t an overly sensitive weirdo, he could’ve had his pick. :dead:

The darker and equally muscular dude who was taller had all the ladies popping their balloons and he was nicer. Yet this dude had the pick of the women. :dead:

You can’t make this shyt up. Social media really has ppls minds on weirdo mode. Dude was a jerk and still found at least one woman who was into him. It took him being a douchbag to get them to pop their balloons. :dead:

Interesting social experiment.

Last edited:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I read in the comments that he never made it out the building with her.

She ended up giving her number to some other breh that was there filming for the next episode.

Supposedly he talked about it on his IG or something.
:wow: He stood on bidness

He felt her exchanging numbers was promiscuous so left that

Coli breh kept winning

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
I read in the comments that he never made it out the building with her.

She ended up giving her number to some other breh that was there filming for the next episode.

Supposedly he talked about it on his IG or something.
I get the decision but its a fine line. You just met the chick aint even slid her yet. Shes probably going to be exercising her options up until yall lock in. His boundaries are his boundaries tho, you not gonna get an all the way traditional conservative woman in 2024 that looks like that. That look takes a certain kind of maintenance that somebody was bankrolling before you
:hubie:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That ninja turtle comment was kind of spot on though, plus he was holdin the mic with that karate/kung fu stance

This show is hilarious