Coli Plumber who was on balloon pop dating show claims hes been fired

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Oh I didn’t know he had a colorful history… :jbhmm:

Probation since 2013…

He did seem a little rough around the edges :mjpls::mjpls:
A lot of blue collar brehs had shaky pasts but they made the best they could out of it. I’ll never look
Down on an ex-convict getting back on their feet legally

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why does someone that can allegedly withdraw $100k from the bank need a GoFundMe?

Screenshot-2024-06-21-2-25-56-AM.png

Easy to grjft

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
It's not the show that got him fired. Its what came out after. Dude has a colorful past..robbery, prison, turned plumber after he was released.

His Ex exposed him as a crazy ex boyfriend on tik Tok n the video got tons of views too

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A lot of blue collar brehs had shaky pasts but they made the best they could out of it. I’ll never look
Down on an ex-convict getting back in their feet legally
Sounds like he got a trade… something a lot of ex-cons do and a lot more black ex-cons should do

Worked at a bar with a bunch of ex-con cooks and they easily pulled in close to a few hundred a night just on tips. It’s not impossible to make money especially in skilled trades

All this because he returned the favor in some roasts :dead:

Digging up his past.. isn’t he the nikka a lot of cats pretend to be? Dude got out and learned a trade so now thats a negative thing out here?

It’s called “reformed”

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
People laughing, but it’s not a bad gig pay wise.

Sometimes you deal with shyt or sometimes you’re hooking up the plumbing for a brand new home that was just built.. money either way

But anyway, saw clips online… im not mad he responded to some of those females the way he did.

nikkas mad that he responded to these narcissistic women trying to clown/play him?

“You not supposed to argue with women” is the reason why a lot of them walk around like they shyt don’t stink now. One chick was basically saying she likes to be the argumentative one in the relationship and basically don’t want her man to respond… wtf world yall got these hoes living in:gucci:

Yall done put these below average females on some untouchable pedestal and it’s the reason they so bold to act disrespectful towards men now (especially black men).

If you can dish it, be able to take it. When I look at a female I already see shyt I don’t like off jump to the minorest of detail, but I will be polite and not just come out and disrespect you. Females used to get roasted out of classrooms too…
Yup

In the old school females would get roasted daily … I can’t understand Gen Z

:snoop:

Women can say anything to them but it’s “feminine” to answer back

How Sway?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yup

In the old school females would get roasted daily … I can’t understand Gen Z

:snoop:

Women can say anything to them but it’s “feminine” to answer back

How Sway?
It be these “simps”, wannabe friendzoned nikkas in hopes of getting some sour puss the last nikka done busted all in and ruined with diseases or left them with kids out of wedlock…

I don’t say nothing because thats the game, but the main ones throwing on the capes be the main ones doing the foul shyt if they ever even get to hit.

I let it happen. Ill dog a disrespectful chick out and don’t care if I ever speak to them again after that, she aint for me and if you think my kindness is weakness go deal with the nikka in your paygrade and we’ll see how it goes.

It usually doesnt go nowhere good and next thing you know, it might be days-months-years later and somehow they back on my line either with more kids, flabbier, stalking/abusive ex, or realizing they “married” someone who they thought was someone else now they separated because he “won’t sign divorce papers”.

It ends the exact same way every time for these low-vibrational, narcissistic, low IQ ass females, but if you call them out you being “feminine”. Nah, im gonna hit you with some truth about your fake-perfect ass and delete you out my universe.

These females just bitter he talked back.. the nerve he hold his head up and talk back to someone attacking him. Difference between me is I would argue very briefly with a female and end it there. A dude I'm not arguing with… throw hands and if I see you it’s on sight forever.

Too old for any of that shyt now. I just stay to myself. I forgot who it was who said it, but one dude goes out of his way to reject females now because when he was broke or down, none would check for him. And narcissistic females get off by rejecting some dudes just for being regular ass nikkas. They only in it for the image and the money a dude will bring in and some dudes know that which is the only way they would get play. Then they do that chick dirty…

This isn’t all women either, but it’s a lot of them these days running around.

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
The stacey dash type one at the end was so beautiful and sweet. but then it's like you gotta ask... why is she on the show? alot of times it's an act. I don't really have any sympathy for any of the people holding the balloons men or women. it's like the bachelor.. you clearly thought it sensible to sell yourself on a game show, so you need to gear up for the fukkery.

as for dude, I mean he was giving off zoolander vibes but it is what it is. women despise honest men. there's always a catchphrase or hashtag coming. men are way more likely to tolerate being talked down to.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The stacey dash type one at the end was so beautiful and sweet. but then it's like you gotta ask... why is she on the show? alot of times it's an act. I don't really have any sympathy for any of the people holding the balloons men or women. it's like the bachelor.. you clearly thought it sensible to sell yourself on a game show, so you need to gear up for the fukkery.

as for dude, I mean he was giving off zoolander vibes but it is what it is. women despise honest men. there's always a catchphrase or hashtag coming. men are way more likely to tolerate being talked down to.
It’s called getting attention to their social media. Less than 1% of the women on there are tryna settle down unless they meet the dude that checks off ALL the boxes on their list.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
there's not a good plumber in the country that's hurting right now. he'll be alright
If you suck at your job or don’t have any real skills then yeah.

Plenty of Hispanics can do plumbing but with the cheap cost comes their cheap quality of work.