Streets saying Ninja Turtle breh from Pop The Balloon is a scammer

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
omg-sweet-baby-jesus.gif

When EYE said this dude wasn't about shyt and those ladies dodged a bullet, I got cursed out and called a hater. It's not hate when you see the red flags out the gate

There is no way anyone with emotional intelligence and common sense thought he was sane/a normal dude

His responses to those women told me everything I needed to know, and I was right
Yep yep yep!

Apparently he’s a deadbeat and the mother was trying to have him served?

Literally just got his plumbing license this year (like, within the last couple months).

It’s in the state where his mom resides, not where he resides so he’s still living/working there (?) and not balling out living the bachelor life like he claims.

Criminal history and all that…smh

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I want to ride for breh but Daphne has Gigi & Kobe in her avatar, so I'm staying on code. Sorry, king.:francis:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yep yep yep!

Literally just got his plumbing license this year (like, within the last couple months).

It’s in the state where his mom resides, not where he resides so he’s still living/working there (?) and not balling out living the bachelor life like he claims.

A deadbeat too? :picard:

If all of this is true, he's a 7 layer loser

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Yep yep yep!

The coli was championing this dude like he was one of the 'good' ones..yet if any woman get involved with him and it fails, the narrative would have changed to 'black women only like deadbeats/scammers!!' etc.. this is the trick bag that black men put black women in, in real life. This scenario plays out all day every day in the black community. Yet the coli was mad that the women dismissed him on the show...This is why alot of black women simply don't listen to black men anymore...

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The coli was championing this dude like he was one of the 'good' ones..yet if any woman get involved with him and it fails, the narrative would have changed to 'black women only like deadbeats/scammers!!' etc.. this is the trick bag that black men put black women in, in real life. This scenario plays out all day every day in the black community. Yet the coli was mad that the women dismissed him on the show...This is why alot of black women simply don't listen to black men anymore...
:sas2:
Chile I ain’t saying a word :hubie:

The way this is playing out is very, very telling.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Cliffs? I aint watching these videos

I still think all this shyt is way too much for a dude who was kinda rude to women rejecting him

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The people on that show clout chasers, wannabe social media personalities, cappers, scammers, frauds

I see shawty that hosts this doesn’t vet at all

Quite frankly the show makes black folks look terrible

Last edited: