Another Coli Breh on Balloon Pop Dating

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Lol

If he had just stood on his square without resorting to negging them after they popped, then maybe I could cosign it
That’s all he had to do and he woulda been cool but he said it didn’t work out with the girl who kept her balloon because she gave her number to another guy who was on this episode behind the scenes

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
he left with the baddest one and she was well mannered
:wow:

I thought he was gonna crash out but breh won

EDIT: Oh wow he bagged one of the baddest on there, short kings eat too

I read in the comments that he never made it out the building with her.

She ended up giving her number to some other breh that was there filming for the next episode.

Supposedly he talked about it on his IG or something.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I read in the comments that he never made it out the building with her.

She ended up giving her number to some other breh that was there filming for the next episode.

Supposedly he talked about it on his IG or something.
Breh seemed like he was overcompensating for a lot of internalized feminine energy. Sassy wjth a fragile ego. Doesn't surprise me he'd run to the internet and post his L like a bytch

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
the short dark skinned shorty in the middle just does it for me.

and the one in the white is cute, you know shes loyal.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If you're a dark skin breh she wouldn't give you a chance. Apparently she doesn't do "dark skins" or at least that's what she said in the comments of the YT video

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
If you're a dark skin breh she wouldn't give you a chance. Apparently she doesn't do "dark skins" or at least that's what she said in the comments of the YT video
yea I noticed that too :mjcry:

short coli breh did leave with the baddest one :wow: the disgust on the face of the one in the blue when they chose up was like :scust: :dead:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

the one in white is the exact type that will devastate a breh, that sweet innocent shyt she got is fugazi. in school for neuroscience and shyt, she better find her a breh in med school or something...think about it why would someone of her caliber if she's all she purports, be on this bullshyt frfr. and mind you i find this show very entertaining, but naan one of these women is here to find love, the brehs might just be naive enough to think they can on here.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
:stopitslime:

Ya'll saying he left with the baddest one, but the 22 year old in white was still left. Chick was beautiful, great completion and feminine.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
the one in white is the exact type that will devastate a breh, that sweet innocent shyt she got is fugazi. in school for neuroscience and shyt, she better find her a breh in med school or something...think about it why would someone of her caliber if she's all she purports, be on this bullshyt frfr. and mind you i find this show very entertaining, but naan one of these women is here to find love, the brehs might just be naive enough to think they can on here.
seems everyone is professional and has a career on there.

and some people don't want to date people in the same field, they want to leave work at work. and come home to something else.