Coli Plumber who was on balloon pop dating show claims hes been fired

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Hairy armed heffas :scust:
This gonna turn hairy arms on women into a red flag, hairy arms and septum ring....
steve-harvey-television.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Plumber...OK. People be making up these soap opera dramas and be all invested choosing sides. If that nikka a plumber then I'm an astronaut. nikka never had a job to begin with, just trying to go viral for 5 minutes.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Homeboy should be back on his feet by nxt week…

Those women didn’t do that much damage.

Getting someone fired from their job for saying or displaying a different attitude is kinda bogus.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Didn't watch
But
Fired for being on a TV show? :dahell:
Did he express controversial opinions, political, sexual, religious viewpoints

If they fired him without notice, he could sue…

The owner of the company probably didn’t wanna deal with the controversy.

These women’s groups will make it a big issue to hurt your pockets

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
there's not a good plumber in the country that's hurting right now. he'll be alright
People laughing, but it’s not a bad gig pay wise.

Sometimes you deal with shyt or sometimes you’re hooking up the plumbing for a brand new home that was just built.. money either way

But anyway, saw clips online… im not mad he responded to some of those females the way he did.

nikkas mad that he responded to these narcissistic women trying to clown/play him?

“You not supposed to argue with women” is the reason why a lot of them walk around like they shyt don’t stink now. One chick was basically saying she likes to be the argumentative one in the relationship and basically don’t want her man to respond… wtf world yall got these hoes living in:gucci:

Yall done put these below average females on some untouchable pedestal and it’s the reason they so bold to act disrespectful towards men now (especially black men).

If you can dish it, be able to take it. When I look at a female I already see shyt I don’t like off jump to the minorest of detail, but I will be polite and not just come out and disrespect you. Females used to get roasted out of classrooms too…