Another Coli Breh on Balloon Pop Dating

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
seems everyone is professional and has a career on there.

and some people don't want to date people in the same field, they want to leave work at work. and come home to something else.
fair. aye but theres still something about her i just don't trust.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
And full of shyt

Did you watch the whole episode?
When she was talking and the coli breh at the end, yeah.

You talking about when she popped her balloon on the first breh?

What part threw you off?

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When she was talking and the coli breh at the end, yeah.

You talking about when she popped her balloon on the first breh?

What part threw you off?
She made sure to go last every time they popped. Plus she wasn’t feeling the tall light skinned breh or the dark skin weight lifting breh and popped because of superficial reasons. In other words she should’ve never engaged them.

Last edited:

Shadow

Daps
She made sure to go last every time them pop. Plus she wasn’t feeling the tall light skinned breh or the dark skin weight lifting breh and popped because of superficial reasons. In other words she should’ve never engaged them.
I don't know. I think she overthinks her choices, she's seems unsure of herself.

I wouldn't say her reasons were superficial, more so she wasn't into any of them.

Out of that whole set she seemed to be the most feminine and sweet, but I know the show has had fakes before.

• Dap

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know. I think she overthinks her choices, she's seems unsure of herself.

I wouldn't say her reasons were superficial, more so she wasn't into any of them.

Out of that whole set she seemed to be the most feminine and sweet, but I know the show has had fakes before.
The show had tons of fakes. Watch the earlier episodes. No one’s personality on that panel appealed to me, not this episode.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I’m aware the host is married but I think she’s really trying to get chose as well.

All in all the show is full of clout chasers so as long as it stays entertaining it is what it is.

Shadow

Daps
The show had tons of fakes. Watch the earlier episodes. No one’s personality on that panel appealed to me, not this episode.
You're right, it's been full of fakes. She's just the one who stood out to me. I may be biased :laugh:

• Dap

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You're right, it's been full of fakes. She's just the one who stood out to me. I may be biased :laugh:
The one in the blue dress appealed to me physically the most but I know trouble when I see it so in my mind I was like …

200w.gif

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This is the best show on YouTube don’t sleep.

For even more fukkery watch TPindel’s review of these shows.

I agree. My favorite current show on Youtube right now. So much better than any other pop the balloon show I've seen.

• Dap

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
She said short breh looks like a ninja turtle :mjlol:

edit: He pulled one of the baddies :myman:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Ya'll saying he left with the baddest one, but the 22 year old in white was still left. Chick was beautiful, great completion and feminine.

:ehh:

To me the one in the white dress is the baddest but the black dress and the pink dress are baddies too