Anonymous is saying a rumor is going around that Trump is going to quit because he knows he will lose

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
democrats are damn near committing malpractice by not bringing this up

not only because it's dangerous, but because it's a chance to mock trump as the fukking p*ssy that he is. a coward and sore loser, who isn't man enough to concede a loss

I mean they’re already saying what he’s capable of doing, we already seen Jan 6th.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
He won’t, but if he did the logic he would use to justify it would be funnier than anything the greatest comedy writers in the world could write.

Also the crazies that worship him would have the most outlandish conspiracies you could think of.

“The CIA made him dropout because he was secretly getting ready to buy NBC but the mainstream media won’t talk about that”

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't believe this at all.

Even setting aside his legal or financial issues, I just can't see his ego letting him drop out. If nothing else the man is a narcissist.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
this thread is more fraudulent than trump is...... i think all the reasons why trump wouldn't drop out have already been explored in this thread....

1) his ego is way too big to drop out
2) if he loses, he would just claim it was rigged anyway
3) the grifting would stop immediately if he dropped out
4) the criminal cases would start up again

trump craves power and admiration... trump wouldn't quit if he was on his death bed hooked up to IVs with a throng of doctors saying he only had 89 days left to live....

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
FWIW I completely agree with you. If she went with Shapiro I’d still vote for her but I wouldn’t be enthused. Going with Walz and bucking party donors shows she listens and has her ears to the streets. I wouldn’t look at her the same if she chose Shapiro and all his baggage just to get PA.

Daps
he's too much of a narcissist to quit.

plus the RNC is currently paying his legal bills and that could NOT happen if he drops out.

hell, he owes so much in fines, judgements and legal bills, I'd love to know how much money he actually has.
This 100%.

Trump can't afford to quit. The whole reason he's running is for the hope of getting into the WH and using his position to escape his crimes. He probably "wants" to quit...but he can't and he knows it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That’s what’s funny about psychopaths/sociopqths, when they can’t win 100% they crumble. Any sort of resistance = tantrum
When the people they view as worms makes even a tiny bit of leverage against them they act like it’s a crime