Anonymous is saying a rumor is going around that Trump is going to quit because he knows he will lose

Rakpo98

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without Trump Maga fails and it’s back to traditional conservativism

I don’t think it’s that simple. It sounds weird, but the MAGA cult have a lot in common with the left wing progressive sect of the Democratic Party, in that both sects are frustrated and over the moderate policies and catering to the rich and to the warhawks. MAGA is actually against endless wars, and corruption (they’re just too stupid to tie that to their dear leader).

MAGA is here to stay. The days of politicians like the Romneys, Bush’s, Cheney’s, Grahams having a majority say or influence over the Republican Party is over. The difference between MAGA and the far left progressives, is that the far left only has a small bubble in the Dem party that holds no power or influence, while the extreme right/MAGA wing of the Republican Party is now overwhelmingly the majority of the party.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nonsense

1- Kamala‘a lead, if she even has one, is not THAT significant to the point of being insurmountable

2- Republicans have ’stolen’ elections in more dire situations than this. 2 presidents who lost the popular vote in the last 20 years. They would never quit bc they’re never out of it

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone on this forum predicted there won’t be an election this November. I thought he was crazy. But things are shaping up to manifest that prediction. I still think there will be an election. I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t.

It’ll be because trump off himself. Or Vance quits last minute. And the election ends before it even started. Example, Florida reports early that the state overwhelmingly voted Democratic. Or maybe it will be Texas.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
This is the first “anonymous“ thread I’ve seen on this forum that didn’t get laughed at

• Dap
Reactions: MMS