Anonymous is saying a rumor is going around that Trump is going to quit because he knows he will lose

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I also believe that RNC folks are depending on him staying around for their own survival......cause the day of reckoning is going to come for people like MTG,Tuberville and everyone who's found their way into the party in 2008 with the birtherism and beyond.

they've clearly hitched their wagon to the WRONG horse cuz he's not gonna be around for a super long time.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
biden's gonna have the military ALL over the place, and republicans can't say shyt

plus this time, kamala would be the one responsible for certifying the election. why would she not do that when she'd be transferring power over to herself? :gladbron:

pence wouldn't even do that, which is why he's not on the ticket. cuz he adheres to the constitution above cheeto.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
He's scraping too much money off the top of RNC funds to quit. Whether he thinks he'll win or not, he will keep grifting while nobody in the republican party says a thing. And if he loses - after spending next to no money on a ground game/GOTV - he will do what he always does: say the election was stolen and then spend money on some lawsuits to save face.

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
She had a chance to sew up the Khazars control over Western politics.

Shapiro was sitting right there and she wouldve gotten all the earthly pleasures that community could provide forever, they would've made her a princess in the history books.

Trump was already compromised, Biden was gone, it was lay up.

But she chose the good guy that walks it like he talks it.

I misjudged her and now I got her back.

I'm hoping we all take this as a sign to rally our individual communities and actually write out what it is exactly that we want.

We just might have the people in office that'll listen and do something about it if they are presented with comprehensive well thought out plans that make sense.

We have a community of young geniuses here from all corners of the wider Black community worldwide, why not start here?

We ain't gonna get too many shots like this.
:obama: