Anonymous is saying a rumor is going around that Trump is going to quit because he knows he will lose

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
They're literally a party who's been co-opted by racists,religious fanatics and conspiracy theorist to the point where a narrative of "i can't get my way, so i'm not going to participate" will actually go over with them......and that voting block will be rife for the grifting for the next 4 years.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Daps
Ain't no way in hell Trump, is going to quit. No fukking way will he give up the opportunity to make a fortune and exercise white devil nationalism on a grand scale. That tax break he gave the rich is going to expire in 2025. He has to extend that tax break for the rich to keep his constituents happy. That khunt Elon Musk. is spending tens of millions on Trumps, campaign.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Republicans treat MAGA like a cult and if Trump falls back they’ll have to scramble for someone to carry the torch.

tenor.gif

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
he's too much of a narcissist to quit.

plus the RNC is currently paying his legal bills and that could NOT happen if he drops out.

hell, he owes so much in fines, judgements and legal bills, I'd love to know how much money he actually has.

Probably in the low 8-figures.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
He would rather lose and convince his supporters that it was rigged/Democrats cheated. It worked the 1st time

:yeshrug:

There is no way in hell he would drop out.

fortunately, he won't be able to pull another jan 6 to attempt to stop the election from being confirmed this time.

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
he's too much of a narcissist to quit.

plus the RNC is currently paying his legal bills and that could NOT happen if he drops out.

hell, he owes so much in fines, judgements and legal bills, I'd love to know how much money he actually has.

I also believe that RNC folks are depending on him staying around for their own survival......cause the day of reckoning is going to come for people like MTG,Tuberville and everyone who's found their way into the party in 2008 with the birtherism and beyond.