Anonymous is saying a rumor is going around that Trump is going to quit because he knows he will lose

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Then he goes straight to prison where all the losers are housed if he drops out :mjlol:

He's not quitting anytime soon :childplease:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Didn’t ppl say he’d lose to Hilary ?

This ain't Hillary. It's really not even close to Hillary.

Some democrats and a lot of independents hated Hillary. Military especially. I personally couldn’t vote for her.
:manny:
I didn’t vote for Trump.
:whoa:
But she did some stuff I’d be locked up for life for. Elites doing Elite things.
:martin:
Kamala is “likable” and keeps her mouth shut. She literally hasn’t done an interview yet because they running the don’t fukk up game. She has this in the bag. She has yet to speak about policy. Because of this unprecedented election, she has 90 days to ride the wave.

Probably has AZ in the bag. Might win GA again. Shapiro might have given her PA but I guess she feels strong enough to not need it.

We will see but Trump might be done. Hence, him bowing out.
:skip:

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Whats the correlation to OP?
The implication is that whatever information the hackers got could be damaging to the point trump has to drop out. His team is already trying to convince the media outlets who have it not to release it, so there's something they don't want getting out.