Anonymous is saying a rumor is going around that Trump is going to quit because he knows he will lose

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I can tell you that this isn't true.

#1: Trump is a narcissist. He doesn't believe he is going to loss and even if he losses he will say the election was stolen. We've seen this already.
#2: In 2024, about 40 states are already determined for in Presidential politics. There are roughly 10 swing states that will determine the election and based on recent polls those are still extremely close.

Note: The Supreme Court ruled that Presidents have Presidential immunity. Trump no longer has to worry about being locked up (at least for anything he did while President).

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
If anyone is out here really thinking like this, then they clearly don't remember 2016. Everything pointed to Hillary Clinton winning. It seemed like a forgone conclusion, even as you went to bed that night. It seemed as if there was no way Trump could win that election. Especially when the western states started closing the polls. But lo and behold you woke up with him winning. This shyt looks like "Deja Vu".

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If anyone is out here really thinking like this, then they clearly don't remember 2016. Everything pointed to Hillary Clinton winning. It seemed like a forgone conclusion, even as you went to bed that night. It seemed as if there was no way Trump could win that election. Especially when the western states started closing the polls. But lo and behold you woke up with him winning. This shyt looks like "Deja Vu".
This shyt ain't nothing like Hillary lol. Not sure why y'all keep up with that lazy companion.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
This is not deja vu. Voters know who Trump is as a POTUS and the damage he did to the country. Voters don't want that hell again

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
No he won't, lol, that means he's easier to get sent to prison. He'll keep doing this and if he loses again, he'll tell it was fixed like a bad parlay.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No he won't, lol, that means he's easier to get sent to prison. He'll keep doing this and if he loses again, he'll tell it was fixed like a bad parlay.

He's out the White House so he'll be screaming into an empty echo chamber..

I don't know if you or anyone else has the energy and brain cells to waste listening to his election L grievances all over again :mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
She had a chance to sew up the Khazars control over Western politics.

Shapiro was sitting right there and she wouldve gotten all the earthly pleasures that community could provide forever, they would've made her a princess in the history books.

FWIW I completely agree with you. If she went with Shapiro I’d still vote for her but I wouldn’t be enthused. Going with Walz and bucking party donors shows she listens and has her ears to the streets. I wouldn’t look at her the same if she chose Shapiro and all his baggage just to get PA.

:mjlol: Reminder: Shapiro volunteered for the IDF. He woulda did the job himself and dared anybody to say shyt.