Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's in the best interest of Black people if we do divide ourselves away from other ethnic groups. They arent on our side and many of them look up to Whites and down on Blacks

So pretty much, fukk em.

explain to me how separating ourselves from other minorities benefits the black man? I can name many reasons why we shouldn't, but go ahead....enlighten me.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
explain to me how separating ourselves from other minorities benefits the black man? I can name many reasons why we shouldn't, but go ahead....enlighten me.
In the Arab world and Latin America, Blacks were slaves. They idolize Whites. Given the choice between helping and harming Blacks, Arabs and Hispanics would throw us under the bus. No questions asked

In East Asia and South Asia, they have a social caste system. Fair skin on top. Dark skin on bottom. Given the choice between helping and harming blacks, both Asians and Indians would throw us under the bus no questions asked. They idolize whites.

Dont you see? These groups all idolize white people and most of them look down on Blacks in their own societies. The only minority groups who I would consider not attempting to separate from are Native Americans and maybe Polynesians.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Gullible ass nikkas..

Oh, hey Bruno, I'm sorry for tormenting you your while life..:troll: Sorry for throwing rocks at you and constantly kicking you in the head when you were a puppy, and the permanent limp you've got now.. sorry about that too:pachaha: but fukk all that.. listen, we have a much larger problem. The neighbors on the corner got a pitbull :merchant:yeah it's still a puppy, but he's gonna grow super huge and super bad and I'm not gonna be able to run my normal route anymore :sadbron:and he's gonna come through and eat all your food if you're not careful :ufdup:so how about we team up and try to take him out now before he grows too large :sas2:If all goes as planned we'll be back to our good ol days of me tormenting you in no time.. sounds good doesn't it? Win/Win :sas1:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Gullible ass nikkas..

Oh, hey Bruno, I'm sorry for tormenting you your while life..:troll: Sorry for throwing rocks at you and constantly kicking you in the head when you were a puppy, and the permanent limp you've got now.. sorry about that too:pachaha: but fukk all that.. listen, we have a much larger problem. The neighbors on the corner got a pitbull :merchant:yeah it's still a puppy, but he's gonna grow super huge and super bad and I'm not gonna be able to run my normal route anymore :sadbron:and he's gonna come through and eat all your food if you're not careful :ufdup:so how about we team up and try to take him out now before he grows too large :sas2:If all goes as planned we'll be back to our good ol days of me tormenting you in no time.. sounds good doesn't it? Win/Win :sas1:

Would you rather team up on Hispanics or have Hispanics and Whites team up on you :francis:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Arab world and Latin America, Blacks were slaves. They idolize Whites. Given the choice between helping and harming Blacks, Arabs and Hispanics would throw us under the bus. No questions asked

In East Asia and South Asia, they have a social caste system. Fair skin on top. Dark skin on bottom. Given the choice between helping and harming blacks, both Asians and Indians would throw us under the bus no questions asked. They idolize whites.

Dont you see? These groups all idolize white people and most of them look down on Blacks in their own societies. The only minority groups who I would consider not attempting to separate from are Native Americans and maybe Polynesians.

We are not in the Arab world, east asia, or anywhere else. We are in America. All of those groups are minorities in this country, so it makes sense for minorities to work together, not bicker among one another at the request of a white supremacist. Like I said earlier, them idolizing whites or doing fukked up shyt to blacks in their own country have no reflection on what's going on HERE.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
We are not in the Arab world, east asia, or anywhere else. We are in America. All of those groups are minorities in this country, so it makes sense for minorities to work together, not bicker among one another at the request of a white supremacist. Like I said earlier, them idolizing whites or doing fukked up shyt to blacks in their own country have no reflection on what's going on HERE.
They bring the same habits/culture from their homelands to America and then pass it down to their kids so it does very well reflect what's going on here

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
yeah you're right

That @1stPick is a c00n troll

Hispanics are our friends, I dont know why ya'll listen to these trolls who try to tell you otherwise. Black/Brown unity! We're in the struggle together

There's still a few races I'd take it over. I'd rather be Black than Asian/South Indian/Muslim/Australian Aboriginal but if I actually had a say in my race, Black wouldnt have been my first choice :yeshrug:
Your post history speaks for itself:yeshrug: . I've seen more than enough posts by you to know that you don't give a damn about Blacks folks beyond making race threads in TLR; it's no coincidence that every time there's a thread made by you it involves race but it's never anything meaningful such as: "how can Blacks self-improve? etc" it's always: 'Look! Hispanics are our enemies!" OK, great, now what? No one here is saying full Black/Latino unity either. :ld:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
What about Ethiopians?

:sas2:

The number of EA's in this country is so minuscule that it's irrelevant. Hispanics, Asians, Indians and Arabs have sizable pop's that are only going to become more influential with an increase in numbers, power or a combination of both

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They bring the same habits/culture from their homelands to America and then pass it down to their kids so it does very well reflect what's going on here

I'll tell you what buddy...there are MANY cultures out there that do not like AAs. That includes Africans and Caribbeans. So should AA's separate themselves from the Africans/Caribbean people because they have negative attitudes towards Black Americans?