Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO!! We so important but only from an entertainment standpoint, LMAO.

But all in all, nobody likes american blacks. Not africans , not jamaicans, not haitians, not nobody. American blacks are horrible people for the most part.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
lol its already starting, whites about to turn their attention to Hispanics....they're starting to fear them now, and they want us to join us lol....

blacks need to stick together and let them 2 groups have their battle
You're fukking dumb.

White people don't want us to join them against hispanics. White people want to divide all the minorities so that we're easier to conquer. Period. And no i'm not saying hispanics are our best friends, but they certainly aren't our enemies.

i'm 99% sure op is a white troll.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're fukking dumb.

White people don't want us to join them against hispanics. White people want to divide all the minorities so that we're easier to conquer. Period. And no i'm not saying hispanics are our best friends, but they certainly aren't our enemies.

You're fukking dumb.

You're fukking dumb.

:sas2: live in latin american then bro

1stPick

Banned
Daps
You're fukking dumb.

So I'm the white troll after you told all Blacks who dislike Hispanics to go back to Africa?

Hispanics arent our enemies?

Your stupidity is giving me a migraine. Added to ignore list

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So I'm the white troll after you told all Blacks who dislike Hispanics to go back to Africa?

Hispanics arent our enemies?

Added to ignore list, I normally dont do this but your stupidity is giving me a migraine
When did i tell all black people who dislike hispanics to go back to africa?

You should go back to africa. Seeing as how you're an immigrant in this country but you hate every other ethnic group. Stay around your own people then.

Its obvious you're a whiteboy. Put me on ignore i wouldn't give a fukk.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
:sas2: live in latin american then bro
He wont.

He either likes Hispanic women, has one or two Hispanic buddies and thinks that excuses the bullchit of other Hispanics or he is another brainwashed c00n who buys into the media narrative of black/brown unity

Keep in mind that Blacks were slaves in Latin America to :sas2:

"Hispanics arent our enemies tho" :bryan:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
You're fukking dumb.

the thing with Hispanics is they are a multiracial, multi ethnic group. The only thing that they have in common with each other is Spanish language and c00ning. So with that said, certain Hispanic groups are definitely enemies. Mexicans being #1

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
He wont.

He either likes Hispanic women, has one or two Hispanic buddies and thinks that excuses the bullchit of other Hispanics or he is another brainwashed c00n who buys into the media narrative of black/brown unity

Keep in mind that Blacks were slaves in Latin America to :sas2:

"Hispanics arent our enemies tho" :bryan:
or maybe... just maybe... he doesn't give a fukk about immigration?

You are a white troll. Negged on site.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
WTF are you babbling about? No one said that black people were happy with these groups flooding the country. Stop making shyt up.

What I'm saying is that Coulter is deflecting by trying to divide the minorities even further than they already are. And if you have a problem with Hispanics flooding this country, then look at the white power structure. They allow hispanics in this country at an overwhelming rate. They are the ones who want the borderline slave labor provided by mexicans and other latino countries. It's not the AA's.

It's in the best interest of Black people if we do divide ourselves away from other ethnic groups. They arent on our side and many of them look up to Whites and down on Blacks

So pretty much, fukk em.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing with Hispanics is they are a multiracial, multi ethnic group. The only thing that they have in common with each other is Spanish language and c00ning. So with that said, certain Hispanic groups are definitely enemies. Mexicans being #1

159.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Dip