Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Source - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/26/ann-coulter-on-the-browning-of-america.html

Now ignore who's saying it as I know most people here have a negative opinion of Ann Coulter. Let's make this thread STRICTLY about how certain immigrants groups coming here is detrimental to the well being of Black people.
Only because they come here and buy into the ideology and system of white supremacy. Coulter is just doing her divide and conquer shyt. I'm not under any illusions thinkin that other "minorities" are out allies, just pointin out that crackers like Coulter understand that if all non whites did become allies that would be a huge threat to systematic white supremacy.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Your post history speaks for itself:yeshrug: . I've seen more than enough posts by you to know that you don't give a damn about Blacks folks beyond making race threads in TLR; it's no coincidence that every time there's a thread made by you it involves race but it's never anything meaningful such as: "how can Blacks self-improve? etc" it's always: 'Look! Hispanics are our enemies!" OK, great, now what? No one here is saying full Black/Latino unity either. :ld:
Than put me on ignore and keep it moving :russ:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
They are so important culturally in America—I mean the humor, the actors...they have the comedians and the music. I love Dave Chapelle, and my close personal friend Sherrod Small. I love Eddie Murphy, although he doesn’t do anything anymore. And Chris Rock.

LOL that's it huh?

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I'll tell you what buddy...there are MANY cultures out there that do not like AAs. That includes Africans and Caribbeans. So should AA's separate themselves from the Africans/Caribbean people because they have negative attitudes towards Black Americans?
That's different though because you're talking about the same ethnic group. I think there is value in fostering relationships among different subsets of one ethnic group. It's like family almost. You'd make more of an attempt to connect with an immediate family member who you might have a strained relationship with than you would the random neighbor who you have beef with

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'll tell you what buddy...there are MANY cultures out there that do not like AAs. That includes Africans and Caribbeans. So should AA's separate themselves from the Africans/Caribbean people because they have negative attitudes towards Black Americans?

Many AA actually have Caribbean ancestry. So that's actually a farce. Many people do not like ignorant hood negro culture that has taken over black americans and even spilled into other "blacks" culture

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Only because they come here and buy into the ideology and system of white supremacy. Coulter is just doing her divide and conquer shyt. I'm not under any illusions thinkin that other "minorities" are out allies, just pointin out that crackers like Coulter understand that if all non whites did become allies that would be a huge threat to systematic white supremacy.
No, no, no

These minorities brought into the white supremacy system in their home countries, before even coming to America. Can you blame Whites for that? Of course but that doesnt mean that we should have mercy on these clowns

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Drooling over White women is c00ning

Disliking your race isnt c00ning, it's an opinion.
There's still a few races I'd take it over. I'd rather be Black than Asian/South Indian/Muslim/Australian Aboriginal but if I actually had a say in my race, Black wouldnt have been my first choice :yeshrug:

:sas1:

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
He's a previously banned poster too.

:dead:
rick-ross-head-shake-o.gif
I should have known.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
:camby:nope. you ethiopians should gtfo out too :troll:
Thousands of Ethiopians rioted in Isreal to show solidarity with American Blacks over the Freddie Gray incident.

israel-president-ethiopian-jews.si.jpg

utj.jpg

ethiopian-protests.jpg

So Ethiopians are riding

Cant say the same for certain other groups...

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's different though because you're talking about the same ethnic group. I think there is value in fostering relationships among different subsets of one ethnic group. It's like family almost. You'd make more of an attempt to connect with an immediate family member who you might have a strained relationship with than you would the random neighbor who you have beef with

So the dislike is different because it's from the same ethnic group? LOL I'll tell you what though...there are many African people who would tell you that they aren't ethnically the same as African Americans, and that AAs are just a biproduct of rape and breeding. Do you want to seperate yourselves from those people? Or people like me...I'm Haitian--my mother told me don't bring a AA girl to the house. Should I be put in the Hispanic/Arab column as well? see how easy it is to break down your whole argument?

Gravity

Banned
Daps
No, no, no

These minorities brought into the white supremacy system in their home countries, before even coming to America. Can you blame Whites for that? Of course but that doesnt mean that we should have mercy on these clowns
Who said anything about showing other non whites who are racist towards blacks any mercy? My post was about the motivation for Coulter's comments. She didn't make those statements out of genuine concern for black people, she made them out of concern for whites. fukk Coulter and anything she says.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Thousands of Ethiopians rioted in Isreal to show solidarity with American Blacks over the Freddie Gray incident.

So Ethiopians are riding

Cant say the same for certain other groups...
yall not riding. most of yall are on that :mjpls: when you come here. these ethiopians are only rioting because of how the cacs in israel treat them

1stPick

Banned
Daps
So the dislike is different because it's from the same ethnic group? LOL I'll tell you what though...there are many African people who would tell you that they aren't ethnically the same as African Americans, and that AAs are just a biproduct of rape and breeding. Do you want to seperate yourselves from those people? Or people like me...I'm Haitian--my mother told me don't bring a AA girl to the house. Should I be put in the Hispanic/Arab column as well? see how easy it is to break down your whole argument?
First of all, tell your mother than she and her family wouldnt have been able to immigrate to America without the efforts of AA's

Second of all, Africans who turn their nose up at AA's get their wakeup call upon immigrating to a predominantly white nation. Black is black. I would know. I'm not saying AA's should go out of their way for other Black groups but dont group them in with Arabs, Hispanics, etc