Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Bruh stfu. Mexicans owned majority of america before the cacs came through anyway. If you hate mexicans so much go back to ethiopia.

Anyone whose family is established in america has a huge head state on immigrants. if they choose not to use that headstart that is there problem. immigration isn't hurting anyone.
You sound Hispanic

The fact is that a half Black man gave your country it's independence. The Civil Rights Movement led to the Immigration Act of 1965 which allowed Hispanics to flood this country. Hispanics listen to Black music, copy Black style, watch Black movies but it's all "fukk mayates though! Right white man? We like you white people though"

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a shyt? You're deflecting the very real Hispanic hatred of Blacks by trying to make this about Ann Coulter. I agree she is a racist bytch. Let's keep this around immigrants and their disrespect of Blacks though

Every culture disrespects other cultures. Asians disrespect blacks, blacks disrespect asians and hispanics, hispanics disrespect blacks and asians, etc. White supremacist disrespect ALL RACES and they are the power structure in this country. Hispanic people aren't stopping people from getting jobs, hispanics aren't killing our young teens (except for zimmerman, but he's only half) and hispanics aren't systematically keeping black people down.

Ann Coulter's goal is to end multiculturalism because as a collective, the minority vote is one-sided. Segregating minorities is an easy way of ending that.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ok can you explain how Blacks are "accommodating" to Hispanics? And how we should go about being less accommodating? You act like Black landlords are renting out homes to Hispanics in Black neighborhoods. When that mostly is not the case.
A Dominican family moving next door is my worse nightmare :scust:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Every culture disrespects other cultures. Asians disrespect blacks, blacks disrespect asians and hispanics, hispanics disrespect blacks and asians, etc. White supremacist disrespect ALL RACES and they are the power structure in this country. Hispanic people aren't stopping people from getting jobs, hispanics aren't killing our young teens (except for zimmerman, but he's only half) and hispanics aren't systematically keeping black people down.
Spanish speakers have a huge advantage in the job market in my area...and I live in south jersey...i've heard its the same in certain areas of Cali as well.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
You sound Hispanic

The fact is that a half Black man gave your country it's independence. The Civil Rights Movement led to the Immigration Act of 1965 which allowed Hispanics to flood this country. Hispanics listen to Black music, copy Black style, watch Black movies but it's all "fukk mayates though! Right white man? We like you white people though"
Again. Who owned half of america before cacs came? Hispanics.

America is not my country. Never has been, never will be.

America is not YOUR COUNTRY EITHER. So why the fukk are you so worried about what hispanics are doing.

Let me reiterate, if your family is established in america then there is 0 reason you should feel threatened by immigrants. You're a fukking idiot.

Why would i care whether or not mexicans like me?

if you don't like immigration, take your ass back to ethiopia. fukking troll.

1stPick

Banned
Daps

Nah fuk out of here with that bullchit

Arabs disrespect Blacks
Indians disrespect Blacks
Hispanics disrespect Blacks
Asians disrespect Blacks

Yet you clowns are perfectly fine with these groups flooding the country? H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

BTW, google Hispanic on Black crime and be surprised. Hispanic gangs have been physically intimidating Blacks into moving off of "their turf"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Again. Who owned half of america before cacs came? Hispanics.

America is not my country. Never has been, never will be.

America is not YOUR COUNTRY EITHER. So why the fukk are you so worried about what hispanics are doing.

Let me reiterate, if your family is established in america then there is 0 reason you should feel threatened by immigrants. You're a fukking idiot.

Why would i care whether or not mexicans like me?

if you don't like immigration, take your ass back to ethiopia. fukking troll.
I'm not going back and forth with you. You're either Hispanic or on of those black dudes who are hellbent on caping for Hispanics. If you're the latter,you are a fukking cancer and you're in for a rude awakening

Peace Jose.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps

Arabs disrespect Blacks
Asians disrespect Blacks

Yet you clowns are perfectly fine with these groups flooding the country? H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S

BTW, google Hispanic on Black crime and be surprised. Hispanic gangs have been physically intimidating Blacks into moving off of "their turf"

Arab, Indian and Orientals women wouldn't dare bring a brother to their parents as dating material. Good for a smash but they low key embarrassed to be seen with you.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I'm not going back and forth with you. You're either Hispanic or on of those black dudes who are hellbent on caping for Hispanics. If you're the latter,you are a fukking cancer and you're in for a rude awakening

Peace Jose.
i'm jamaican.

No offense to anyone, but i don't even fukk with hispanics like that. Certainly don't cape for them.

Fact is you're a fukking idiot. You yourself are an immigrant. Hispanics have more of a right to this country then you ever will, yet you're in here talking shyt about how they're somehow ruining things for black people?

Black people aren't in any competition with immigrants. Black people are established. Immigrants are not. There is no reason established people should be competing with people who are coming to america with literally nothing.

You are an idiot. instead of focusing on your own hustle you wanna blame people for why shyt doesn't go your way. Just like every other ignorant bigoted racist piece of shyt in this world.

if you don't like hispanics, leave america. Go back to ethiopia and practice your segregation there.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Arabs disrespect Blacks
Asians disrespect Blacks

WTF are you babbling about? No one said that black people were happy with these groups flooding the country. Stop making shyt up.

What I'm saying is that Coulter is deflecting by trying to divide the minorities even further than they already are. And if you have a problem with Hispanics flooding this country, then look at the white power structure. They allow hispanics in this country at an overwhelming rate. They are the ones who want the borderline slave labor provided by mexicans and other latino countries. It's not the AA's.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol its already starting, whites about to turn their attention to Hispanics....they're starting to fear them now, and they want us to join them lol....

blacks need to stick together and let them 2 groups have their battle

Last edited: